On Fri, 11 Dec 2015 15:03:39 +0100 Ricardo Wurmus wrote: > Efraim Flashner writes: > ... > > + (description > > + "Pytest-cov produces coverage reports. It supports centralised testing and > > +distributed testing in both load and each modes. It also supports coverage > > +of subprocesses.") > > I just noticed that I don’t understand the second sentence. What does > “in both load and each modes” mean? I don't actually know, but it likely refers to how packages are used in python. I can grok "loading a module" but I'm not sure what each is. I'll look into it and try to figure that out. > > Also, I think we need to use American English, so even though > “centralised” looks perfectly fine to me, I believe it should be > “centralized”. Makes sense :) > > It would be great if you could clarify the description. If you don’t > have push access, I can take care of pushing the patch set then. > > ~~ Ricardo Sorry for taking so long, I got distracted for a bit, and then it turned out git-annex-remote-hubic needed some loving to get working, and isn't actually quite there yet :/ -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted