On Tue, 13 Oct 2015 13:38:42 +0200 Andreas Enge wrote: > Hello, > > although I am afraid to raise allergic reactions, I must say that locales > do not seem to work any more on my guix on debian setting since the last > upgrade... Although I chose a utf8 locale, I am not seeing special > characters in mutt (taken from guix). > > Hopefully it is just a simple matter of setting things up. > Currently I have this: > export > LOCPATH=$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale:$HOME/.guix-profile/share/locale as > was suggested at some point in time by the search path directives. Do I > need to add "2.22/" to them? > > Andreas > > this worked for me. before exporting GUIX_LOCPATH I had ???? wherever I had hebrew in my mail in mutt. After exporting GUIX_LOCPATH suddenly all the hebrew was there, albeit left-to-right, but I haven't tried to fix that yet in my .muttrc -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted