The first attached patch updates libtiff to 4.0.5. I think that all security fixes have been integrated there, since debian dropped all patches. The second patch builds with libjpeg-9 instead of libjpeg-8. Comments are welcome. I would like to create a separate branch for hydra and apply the two patches one after one, unless you think this poses too much strain on the build farm. I think the second patch might be problematic, as conflicts could occur in dependent packages that still use libjpeg-8, so it would be nice to assess its impact separately. Andreas