Hello, the attached (partial) package is supposed to add GTK+ bindings for OCaml, which I would like to have for unison. Building currently fails with the following message: camlp4o pa_macro.cmo -D HAS_PRINTEXC_BACKTRACE -impl gtkSignal.ml4 -o gtkSignal.ml Camlp4: Uncaught exception: DynLoader.Error ("Camlp4MacroParser.cmo", "file not found in path") Makefile:515: recipe for target 'gtkSignal.ml' failed The file Camlp4MacroParser.cmo is available in /gnu/store/ikshd53q3pp3mdcsjqp5kkfakmcjs4xp-camlp4-4.02.0+1/lib/camlp4/Camlp4Parsers/ Does someone familiar with OCaml know what to do? Do we need a search path specification? Maybe relevant: configure complains about checking for ocamlfind... no ./configure: line 2670: no: command not found configure: WARNING: Ignoring ocamlfind Thanks for your help! Andreas