On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 12:03:46PM +0100, Ludovic Courtès wrote: What’s the status of wip-libreoffice? It seems to have built successfully a couple of times: http://hydra.gnu.org/job/gnu/wip-libreoffice/libreoffice-4.3.2.2.x86_64-linux What about cherry-picking the relevant commits into master (after ‘nss’ has been committed)? Perhaps some cleanup is needed before? As I recall, the status was that one of the self tests failed (crashed on startup). (The libreoffice build system, runs the tests in the "make" target, not the "make check" target.) In order to try to diagnose the problem, I pushed a change which should have caused the test to run under gdb. This change also had the unintended consequence that it masked the return value of the test, meaning that it "passes" instead of fails. It's not entirely clear what that test is supposed to be doing. -- PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3 fingerprint = 8797 A26D 0854 2EAB 0285 A290 8A67 719C 2DE8 27B3 See http://sks-keyservers.net or any PGP keyserver for public key.