I've pushed a branch wip-libreoffice which has the start of a package for libreoffice and dependencies. I am running out of resources to complete it on my own. It takes 10 hours to (fail to) build on my machine, before I run out of disk space (it needs at least 12GB). It is at the stage however where it "builds" but some internal tests fail for reasons I've not yet determined. Any help would be greatly received. Can this be scheduled to build on hydra? J' -- PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3 fingerprint = 8797 A26D 0854 2EAB 0285 A290 8A67 719C 2DE8 27B3 See http://sks-keyservers.net or any PGP keyserver for public key.