Hi folks, I recently ran across Guix. I help run the MARC mailing list archives at https://marc.info/, and we don't currently carry any of the guix-* lists. Would there be any objection to the guix lists being added? We don't do the email-stripping, 'address@hidden' header & body munging, and /mp/yyz.py lookup thing that the existing public archives at http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/ do - just some "lite" munging of From: headers, but we are hands-off bodies so that we don't break patches, PGP signatures, etc. So, that may concern some people. Of course, the public archives at ftp://lists.gnu.org/ don't do any of that either, nor does the git web interface on savannah, so hopefully the Guix community would be OK with searchable list archives at MARC. (I just bulk-added the nix-devel list, which does have existing completely open archives - it will take a while for MARC's indexer to catch up.) Thanks, -- Hank Leininger 3C2A 4EEE ED36 D136 18F2 1B30 47A8 D14B E13E 9C6A