Hello, thanks a lot, it builds well for me! I just added perl as an input, as one of the scripts (/etc/countmail) uses it, and changed the first "Screen" in the description to "GNU Screen", and pushed the patch. Andreas PS: I just realised the licence is not gpl2, but gpl2+: The file COPYING gives the text of version 2, but a few randomly checked source files say "either version 2, or (at your option) any later version". Also, the field should not be a string: (license "gpl2") but the variable name from the license package: (license gpl2+)