Dear Guix, I'd like to update our package for python-anndata. For this I needed to add a few more packages that are used in the test suite of python-anndata. I attached the patches. Note that for python-zarr I disabled the tests because the majority of the tests need external packages. We could add all dependencies to make the test suite work, but that requires a significant amount of work (for example, the Azure SDK for Python is one of the external dependencies). Is it OK to move forward with the disabled test suite for python-zarr? Thanks! Kind regards, Roel Janssen