Hi, El 21/06/24 a las 9:19, MSavoritias escribió: > On Fri, 21 Jun 2024 09:41:10 +0100 > Dale Mellor wrote: > >> `-x archival` does it, but it is too easy to forget and once the cat is out >> of the bag privacy is lost. I really think this should be default behaviour, or >> at least there should be a flag in the package definition. I would still be >> uncomfortable with the last option, as everyone would be relying on the >> collective of Guix maintainers to not screw up and accidentally leak private >> data. >> >> Dale > Yeah very much agree this should be the default behavior. Archiving should be opt-in to avoid any surprises for the person running it. > I am surprised it became default actually. MSavoritias, Dale, I think this is one specific point you could report as an issue (https://issues.guix.gnu.org/), track it with a number and maybe provide patches if you are able to.