Hello, I upgraded my Guix system (currently on 17fadbb) and now I can type Japanese again (thanks, 宋文武). However, ibus input methods are working everywhere (GTK, GTK+, Qt) except in Emacs GTK+, which is unexpected because typing Japanese in Emacs used to just work before.  My current workaround is to start "emacs -nw" in a GNOME Console and then I can use ibus in it. I thought that maybe something in Emacs 28.x had changed, but trying on a Debian 12 machine, I can use ibus normally in Emacs GTK+ without configuring anything. If you're able to type Japanese (or use ibus input methods in general) in Emacs GTK+, did you have to do anything special? Thanks, -- Luis Felipe López Acevedo https://luis-felipe.gitlab.io/