We're working through a list of feedback one item at a time: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2024-01/msg00117.html We have completed the first two items. The next item reported is: #+begin_quote 2.4 Setting up the deamon Seems like an issue with info. Have seen this in the Emacs manual as well. There is also sometimes see see (doc) L15 See also see Substitutes. #+end_quote This sounds like the use of an @xref instead of @ref. However, I can't find it in the current version (5a95cf76) of the documentation, nor the reported version (ee7c9d25). The last change to doc/guix.texi at that the reported time was in e5ed1712 (git log -n 1 ee7c9d25 -- doc/guix.texi). The full reported sentence currently reads, #+begin_quote See also @ref{Substitutes}, for information on how to allow the daemon to download pre-built binaries. #+end_quote The use of the comma after "Substitutes" is inappropriate, if I have the terminology correct, because "See also Substitutes" is not a participial phrase. "Also" and "information on" are also unnecessary. I suggest the following: #+begin_quote See @ref{Substitutes} for how to allow the daemon to download pre-built binaries. #+end_quote Searching for "see also" turns up the following in 'Mail Services': #+begin_quote See also ssl=required setting. #+end_quote This needs "the" before "ssl=required" as it refers to a specific setting. It should probably use the @option or @samp markup: #+begin_quote See also the @samp{ssl=required} setting. #+end_quote I have opted for @samp because it's used elsewhere for similar items. In the same section is: #+begin_quote NOTE: See also @samp{disable-plaintext-auth} setting. #+end_quote This too should have "the" before the setting. The "NOTE:" designation is also unnecessary. I suggest: #+begin_quote See also the @samp{disable-plaintext-auth} setting. #+end_quote Included is a patch which makes these suggested changes. It was advised to submit the previous patch to guix-patches. I opted to submit this next patch here to keep the thread connected since it's part of a larger discussion (I suppose). If we're agreed that guix-patches is more appropriate, I can submit the next item in a new thread there using the same message format I've been following. Thoughts?