Am 09.04.22 um 13:59 schrieb Maxime Devos: > WOuld 'alist->package' be useful here? Thanks for pointing me to that. Unfortunately, since records are used here (not alists) and since „alist->package“ expects the licenses to be an alist, too, the code using „alist->package“ would be quite ugly. Your tip brought me to „package->code“. Sadly I dif not get this to work: I failed converting          ,@(maybe-inputs (dependencies->package-names dependencies) 'inputs) into the unquoted form. -- Regards Hartmut Goebel | Hartmut Goebel |h.goebel@crazy-compilers.com | |www.crazy-compilers.com | compilers which you thought are impossible |