Hi Carlo, Apologies for missing your reply, and thank you for time to reply to me. On Tuesday, February 6th, 2024 at 1:35 PM, Carlo Zancanaro wrote: > Hi Abbé, > > On Mon, Feb 05 2024, Abbé wrote: > > > I'm wondering how would one go about integrating shepherd with 'guix > > home' configuration (i.e. home environment services), akin to what > > Guix does (I believe, without needing to do 'guix home ...'). [...] > Guix Home does more than just start shepherd services. It is a system > for managing packages, configuration files, etc. If you haven't already, > I would suggest reading "(guix) Home Configuration" in the manual. Thanks, on careful reading, I spotted what I was missing. It works as expected now. > > There isn't really anything that you can put into your Shepherd config > to execute your Home configuration. It goes the other way: instantiating > your Home config will start a Shepherd process. > > I hope that helps, > > Carlo Thanks! -- Abbé