Ah, I forgot to leave a blank line in the commit message. Here is a patch for the current master as of a few minutes ago. On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 17:04, Jakub Kądziołka wrote: > On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 02:41:21PM +0100, raingloom wrote: >> The project has not seen much development in some time, so it >> needed a few >> patches. I found them in the Arch package, but they seem to be from >> the >> upstream SourceForge project and mailing list. >> > > Hi, > > the bullet points in your commit message are at the end of the lines > for > some reason. Also, the added .patch files don't apply when I `guix > build > desmume'. I think you'll need to resend the patch. Also, when you add > .patch files, you need to add them to a list in gnu/local.mk. > > Regards, > Jakub Kądziołka