all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Idris packaging
@ 2019-08-19  7:24 P
From: P @ 2019-08-19  7:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guix-devel

I ran across an idiosyncrasy in Idris's module system, it looks like `IDRIS_LIBRARY_PATH` is not a list of colon separated paths but a single path, but it supports multiple source and binary paths with the `--sourcepath` option. Currently this breaks `guix environment` if Idris is installed in the user's profile.

Should I patch Idris itself to use a list of paths in `IDRIS_LIBRARY_PATH` or should I create a wrapper that calls it with `--sourcepath`?