On Sat, Jul 9, 2016, at 01:20 PM, Leo Famulari wrote: > If we are considering moving these packages around, I think that > screen.scm and tmux.scm should go into terminals.scm. But, I also think > that this patch should not be held up by that discussion. Yes, I didn't necessarily mean just moving tmux into screen.scm. I just meant that they clearly belong next to each other, wherever that is. > Why skip the tests? We prefer to run tests whenever possible. Otherwise, > please add a comment explaining why. For example "No test suite." There's no tests to run. I added a comment on it. > This is short and sweet, but we like to use modify-phases for > consistency. Okay, done. (btw a bunch of packages in suckless.scm do it that way, which is where I copied the arguments field from) > We should capitalize the beginning of the description, and I would also > wrap 'ssh' and 'screen' in texinfo: > > @code{ssh} > @code{screen} I wrapped those commands in texinfo, but I don't think that reptyr should be capitalized even at the beginning of a sentence. Upstream always seems to keep it lower case, and other package descriptions do it this way too (like dtach). I included the updated patch as an attachment. Thanks for the feedback, -- Alex Griffin