On Thu, Jul 7, 2016, at 02:10 AM, Ricardo Wurmus wrote: > > + (uri (string-append "https://github.com/gnome-mpv/gnome-mpv/releases/download/v" > > + version "/gnome-mpv-" version ".tar.xz")) > > This line looks a bit long to me. Have you checked with “guix lint > gnome-mpv”? Actually, yes I did, and it didn't catch it. Maybe there's a bug in the linter? Anyway, here's an updated patch. In addition to correcting the long line, I also tweaked the synopsis and description to make clear that this is a media player, for the benefit of anyone who hasn't heard of mpv. -- Alex Griffin