On Sat, May 7, 2016, at 05:23 PM, Leo Famulari wrote: > Somebody else will have to test that this works; I don't know enough > about Emacs to try it. Well it seems to work on my machine, but I guess the whole point of code review is that somebody checks it other than me. > Would it be appropriate to use (package-version ledger) and > (package-source ledger), as in the package definition of tocc? > > That way, updating ledger would automatically update emacs-ledger-mode > as well. Good idea, done. -- Alex Griffin