Mark H Weaver said: > I also asked on #parabola to find out how they deal with this issue. > Apparently their IceCat is also old and unpatched, but they have > scripts to modify Debian's Iceweasel to comply with the FSDG here: > > https://projects.parabola.nu/abslibre.git/tree/libre/iceweasel > > We might consider adding this to Guix as well. Also, Rubén's so-called "helper" script is available to the public. On the GNUzilla Savannah project [0] hover over Source Code and select either Use Git or Browse Sources Repository. [0] http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gnuzilla