Maxime Devos schreef op wo 23-03-2022 om 19:46 [+0100]: > Import cycles make some packaging things harder and prevent some > proposed optimisations to "guix pull", let's start eliminating them. > TBC ... I (locally) reverted the six patches I sent previously and I tried out the 'module-ref'+'resolve-interface' strategy on (gnu packages linux) (see attached patch). WDYT of repeating this with a few other ‘strategic’ modules, e.g. (gnu packages compression), (gnu packages perl), (gnu packages version-control)? Greetings, Maxime.