Am Sonntag, den 29.09.2013, 19:19 +0200 schrieb Ludovic Courtès: > Hi, > Please just write just “Add httpd” in the subject line, and write the > rest of the log in the body, one line per thing. I guess I forgot a newline, fixed. > Please do not use tabs in .scm files (for Emacs there’s a .dir-locals.el > file that should set it up.) I began writing the file outside the Guix tree, so Emacs didn't pick it up. Fixed as well. > > + (arguments > > + `(#:tests? #f > > Usually we try to fix any test suite issues, but sometimes we end up > disabling it altogether when that’s really too much effort or when we’re > waiting for feedback from upstream. > > What problems did you encounter? A typical issue with networking > packages is that tests try to perform DNS lookups, which doesn’t work in > our chroot build environment. Often that can be worked around, for > instance by replacing ‘localhost’ with ‘127.0.0.1’. I didn't encounter any problems. Httpd only provides a „test“ target, which does nothing: starting phase `check' make: Nothing to be done for `test'. phase `check' succeeded after 0 seconds I changed it to #:test-target "test" though. > “Featureful HTTP server” should be enough. Changed as well. The new patch is attached. Best regards. -- GPG: 4F20BC96 http://rpapsch.de/gpg.asc