Hey all, after much bothering of Ludo -- and the more-than fair suggestion of his, to just upload the package expression as-is ,here, here it is! Attached is the actual expression and the general output I got from it. Glu build/installs without a problem on my machine, but Freeglut seems to fail due to inputs not matching what it's looking for -- though I've seen the same inputs work in other expressions... That starts on line 416 in freeglut.buildlog -- none of the x11 extensions seem to be working, except libxxf86vm. Also, I noted it in the expression -- but SGI Free Software License B (V2) needs to be added under licenses.scm. Hoping I'm not just missing something, real, real obvious; Joshua "Youlysses" S. Grant