Hi, I've modified the package definition and patch a bit to make it simpler (visualboyadvance-m-fix-rpath.patch now only removed things), cross-compilable (it uses cc-for-target instead of hardcoding "gcc" and LIBRARY_PATH is unused) and avoid using constructs that are being deprecated (%build-inputs --> this-package-input). The list+local-file will have to be replaced by search-patches. Cross-compilation is untested because gtk+ cannot currently be cross-compiled. It seems to work, at least the application starts, I don't have any VBA games to test it with. Greetings, Maxime.