I’m relatively new to Guix – been casually trying it out from time to time this last 2 years, but never used it beyond installing Emacs and a few extra packages. I decided, for some reason, to learn to create packages by using the new Cargo build system for crates. I ended up going for `ansi-term` (https://crates.io/crates/ansi_term). After managing to get a working script (not hard at all, if you know how!), I attempt to build the package, and after a few seconds the following log appears and the process aborts: starting phase `build' error: the lock file needs to be updated but --locked was passed to prevent this phase `build' failed after 0.0 seconds I can assume it’s attempting to modify the current crate's Cargo.lock, but obviously is unable to do so. Is this some sort of bug on the build system, or is there any parameter which the script is missing? My .scm has been attached to the mail, for those who want to take a look. Thank you in advance!