Am 10.06.2017 um 13:39 schrieb Arun Isaac: > > I'm unable to figure out the issue. This being just a simple update > patch, I think I'll just push it, and we'll see what happens at the > build servers. If there are subsequent problems, we'll fix it up > later. WDYT? > Okay, maybe the buildfarm can give us some hints about this problem. In the meantime there was another commit updating crawl to 0.20. I rebased my patch to it. Please use this one. I tested it with --rounds=2 and didn't run into any problems. I also rebuilt 0.19.5 again and noticed that the 0.20 release adds 2 new test cases. I haven't looked into them, but that could narrow down the location of the problem.