On Tue, 2021-03-23 at 23:41 -0700, Chris Marusich wrote: > Hi, > > FYI, I have merged wip-ppc64le-for-master to master and closed bug > 47182. I have also deleted the wip-ppc64le-for-master branch. > > Later this week, I will update the manual to mention that > powerpc64le-linux is supported, and I will update the "release" > target > of the Makefile so that we can make a release! > Awesome Chris!!!! I am so happy we're finally there! Thanks a lot for all the work you put in, always a huge pleasure to see people jump aboard to collaborate on things you were/are working on!