reopen 56005 thanks (not sure if this works because I haven't set up plain-text instead of HTML yet ...) On 16-07-2022 05:34, Thiago Jung Bauermann wrote: > Hello, > > This bug was closed, but I couldn't find what was the resolution of the > problem. Could someone please clarify, for my own education and also so > that it gets documented in the bug report? No reason was given at all for closing (normally it says "solved in commit ..." or "cannot reproduce" or such ...) , so I'd assume that the wrong bug number was targetted? Tentatively reopening ... Greetings, Maxime.