Hi. On June 28, 2018 5:25:25 PM GMT+02:00, Jone wrote: >Thanks, Swedebugia. > >> You probably like Pierre missed the warning about setting >> the correct path after the first guix pull. > >Yep, maybe. But while I was messing with the system, I globally >rewrote the system config. And now is difficult to combine it with >current state of the system.. I think that it will be easier >to completely reinstall =) If you reconfigure once with a good guix you should be in the clear. Can you not choose an earlier profile in grub and go from there? -- Cheers Swedebugia