Hi Leo! > I'm sorry, but after a closer look, I will have to reject this patch. > This does far more than just disable a few failing tests, it disables > all tests, that happen to lie in a file with a failing one. Please > stick to disabling patches in the C files, or if the entire C file > fails just disable that one in meson (but try to see if you can disable > it in C as well). No worries! Thanks for the review. In v4, I have only disabled ssl-test via meson.build, as any of the tests included in ssl-test.c fails. Regards, RG.