On 06-10-2022 16:50, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Hello Guix! > > Will Guix’s 10th year be a release year? I hope so! > > We need to plan and coordinate. Releases have to be a group effort; > some of the most important work won’t be coding but coordination. > Coordination is key. I don’t think I should be spearheading that > effort, but I’m happy to be part of it. > > Who’s ready to commit time towards that goal for the coming weeks? > > Here’s a list of things to do to get there: [...] I have some unapplied security patches (from before the latest release (1.3.0) (!)) (more precisely, some patches that prepare for actually being able to write the security patches, once the preparation patches are merged, the actual security fixes should be relatively simple); I think it would be rather bad for known security fixes to not be applied for a whole release, especially given how long release cycles are in Guix. Greetings, Maxime.