Hi, > Thanks! I can confirm this behavior also happens on my machine, running > Guix on a foreign distro (Ubuntu, with kernel 5.11.0-25-generic). I ran > into the problem while trying to build ‘bootstrap-tarballs’, and with > your patch it works. > > Just one suggestion: what about only deleting the problematic test if > ‘%current-system’ is "i686-linux"? Maybe it's required on other arches as well (32-bit arches that have a 64-bit counterpart maybe?), but that seems reasonable (more arches can be added later). A revised patch is attached. Greetings, Maxime.