all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Savannah 502
@ 2024-09-30 19:21 Edouard Klein
From: Edouard Klein @ 2024-09-30 19:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hi Guix,

When I guix pull, one one machine, I get:

Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at 'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
guix pull: error: Git error: unexpected http status code: 502

git pulling from my local copy of the repo:
fatal: unable to access 'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git/': The requested URL returned error: 502

Does anyone now :
- If this is a Savannah, a guix, or a me problem ?
- If there is a way to deploy a target machine when the guix git
repo is down ?

Cheers,

Edouard.