Hi Ludo, Thank you very much! Sorry for not following up on your review feedback, this was not intentional. I asked on the mailing list about the circular dependency issue but got no reply and with my basic knowledge of guile I was basically lost. Also the issue with line endings has me still scratching my head. I prepared the patch on a guix system with git send-mail I searched the internet for the issue but could not figure out why I had dos line endings? The rest of the problems are really on my side and I apologize for it. I'm in the process of preparing a follow up patch for openfoam, first to bump the version to 11 and second there is an issue with the naming convention of the share/OpenFOAM folder. I hope I can sort out the line ending issue, maybe you have an idea? Best, Reza