Hullo, Oleg Pykhalov wrote: > Pushed as cd5c3979d18ca5bc5d32b9044330453c244df1a5 Thanks (+ congratulations :-)! Christopher Baines wrote: > I don't think there is any harm in improving on the descriptions of the > software from the upstream source. Agreed. I'd go further & suggest that in cases like this, where there's an obvious mistake upstream, we be proactive and fix it. Inelegance is subjective; this isn't.[0] Kind regards, T G-R --- [0]: it would have been correct to write ‘Frontend to ’. Adding ‘the’ to it would be wrong, since ‘GNU Global’ is a proper noun. But writing ‘Frontend to GNU Global tagging ’ changes the structure: the object of ‘to’ is now the word ‘system’ and not ‘GNU Global’. ‘System‘ isn't a proper noun, so it requires an article.