Hi, Which commands can I use to enter and close my new profile? So if I use my normal profile, and want to switch briefly to my new made profile and come back to my normal profile? ...and also at start up that I can choose which profile to open? (or will this be automatically set up through creating a new profile?) I wanted to create a profile: guix package --profile=/home/gfp/projects/musescore-3.6.2.guix-profile and beforehand I created the directory "projects" and "Musescore-3.6.2" in the directory "projects" in my /home/gfp/ directory (I did that because it said: " file or directory was not found" but it didn't work. "warning: nothing to do" was the answer. Where was my mistake? Kind regards Gottfried