Hi Jorge and Maxim, unfreezing this patch. So I've modified the patch to list the tests that should not be run based on the Nix example. The package is also updated to the latest version. However, I'm struggling with the import of the `pmb_test` module. I've modified the variable `PYTHONPATH` accordingly to fix the error: ``` E ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'pmb_test' ``` But now I get the following error: ``` wrong-type-arg "string-append" "Wrong type (expecting ~A): ~S" ("string" #f) (#f) ``` So it seems the `PYTHONPATH` env variable is not set. Do you know how to fix this? ---- Petr Sent with Proton Mail secure email. ------- Original Message ------- On Thursday, May 25th, 2023 at 2:16 AM, Maxim Cournoyer wrote: > tags 49577 +moreinfo > quit > > Hi Jorge, > > Maxim Cournoyer maxim.cournoyer@gmail.com writes: > > > Hi Petr, > > > > phodina phodina@protonmail.com writes: > > > > > Hi Maxim, > > > > > > here's update of the package. I moved to git repo as it has test suite packaged. > > > > Thank you! > > > > > However, currently 44 tests fail, 80 pass. > > > > > > The reason is they require network connectivity (mostly git tests, can > > > be added to list of dependencies), then some require chroot (that > > > might be dropped and run in guix isolated environment), sudo (again > > > remove and use TMP location). > > > > Oh. That's more than half the tests failing. I guess the whole test > > suite could be disabled with a comment, if possible with a link > > requesting upstream to make it easy to skip network-requiring tests via > > a flag or something. > > > The status is unchanged; the ball is in Petr's camp, or someone > interested enough in the patch to make the changes suggested. > > I'm using this opportunity to gently ping Petr :-). > > -- > Thanks, > Maxim