unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* 10 Years of Guix t-shirts, hoodies, and mugs
@ 2022-05-04 18:05 Luis Felipe
From: Luis Felipe @ 2022-05-04 18:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help guix

Hello Guix,

Here are some new collections of t-shirts, hoodies, and other items featuring the 10 Years of Guix. (available in many colors).

1. Dark 10: https://um4no.creator-spring.com/listing/10-years-of-guix-ng
2. Light 10: https://um4no.creator-spring.com/listing/10-years-of-guix-bl
3. Blue 10: https://um4no.creator-spring.com/listing/10-years-of-guix-az
4. Green 10: https://um4no.creator-spring.com/listing/10-years-of-guix-vr
5. Purple 10: https://um4no.creator-spring.com/listing/10-years-of-guix-pu
6. Pink 10: https://um4no.creator-spring.com/listing/10-years-of-guix-rj
7. Yellow 10: https://um4no.creator-spring.com/listing/10-years-of-guix-am
8. Primary 10: https://um4no.creator-spring.com/listing/10-years-of-guix-pr
9. Secondary 10: https://um4no.creator-spring.com/listing/10-years-of-guix-sc
10. Trigon 10: https://um4no.creator-spring.com/listing/10-years-of-guix-tr

Mugs: https://um4no.creator-spring.com/mugs

Or, if you prefer, get these and other Guix-related designs from the guix-artwork repository and print your own stuff:

git clone https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix/guix-artwork.git

I hope you enjoy the new items. And for those who will wear them, I hope they will give you the strength to keep contributing for another decade 🙂

See you around,

---
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
https://luis-felipe.gitlab.io/