Hello, I have recently uncovered a "feature" that works little bit than described in the manual, During definition of a new variable, package, there is an option called supported-systems​ which defaults to %default-systems​. However, if the package is known to work on certain architecture the right thing is to list the supported architectures, right? If I select package which is not supported by my current architecture and build it I get notification like this one: `warning: package grafana@9.3.2 does not support x86_64-linux` So suppose I have the same package for different architectures, each has it's own unique tarball. I've defined one package and inherited from it, changing the source​ for the other and selecting the correct supported-systems​. Unfortunately, this approach fails as Guix does not select the right package I want to use on the current system. So should the approach be to define just one variable for the package and then conditionally select the right tarball/git for the package? Also is this considered bug or a feature? FIY I know the right way would be to build Grafana from source in this case which would solve the issue I just wanted to know in general more about the use case of the supported-systems​ option. ---- Petr