unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Can't reconnect to WiFi easily
@ 2022-10-21 19:27 Luis Felipe
From: Luis Felipe @ 2022-10-21 19:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help guix

§ Summary

Recently, I had to switch to using WiFi to access the Internet and it hasn't been a nice experience. I don't know the root of the problem or problems, but I notice that I'm the only one affected by these (I'm the only Guix System user in the local network).

I don't do anything special to connect to WiFi; I use GNOME, so I simply select the local network in GNOME Configuration and connect to it.

I'm using Guix System 4716cea, and whatever the GNOME desktop uses to connect to the Internet.

§ The problem(s)

I lose connection twice or three times a day and the system can't connect back automatically when/if it loses connection.

When this happens, many times GNOME's WiFi indicator fails to tell me the real state of the connection. Sometimes there is no connection and it says there is, and vice versa.

I used to be able to restart the networking service as follows:

❚ sudo herd stop networking
❚ sudo herd start networking

But after upgrading my system (currently 4716cea), the first command just seems to hang and never returns, no matter the terminal I run it on. Ctrl+C does nothing.

I see no other option but rebooting. But that also fails. For example, when I tell GNOME to reboot, the process hangs in a black screen displaying two messages that read

❚ ModemManager[416]: <info> caught signal, shutting down...
❚ ModemManager[416]: <info> could not acquire the 'org.freedesktop.ModemManager1' service name

After this, I have to restart the machine physically.

I know WiFi networks are not that stable, but my system/machine seems to be the only one that can't recover from connection failure.

Any help is very welcome,

---
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
https://luis-felipe.gitlab.io/

[-- Attachment #1.2: publickey - luis.felipe.la@protonmail.com - 0x12DE1598.asc --]

* Re: Can't reconnect to WiFi easily
@ 2022-10-22  0:23 ` Felix Lechner via
From: Felix Lechner via @ 2022-10-22  0:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Luis Felipe; +Cc: help guix

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 21, 2022 at 4:41 PM Luis Felipe
<luis.felipe.la@protonmail.com> wrote:

> I had to switch to using WiFi to access the Internet and
> it hasn't been a nice experience.

My household has three computers that use Wifi exclusively—one
desktop, and two laptops. All of them are from 2015. I upgraded them a
week ago, but commit 4716cea is only two days old.

I use a non-free kernel. The Wifi drops very rarely if at all; once a
week at most. My remedy in Gnome 3 is to disable the Wifi and to
re-enable it again. I never restart the Shepherd service.

Your problems could be related to recent linux-libre updates such as
commit 92a71b46. Which kernel do you use currently?

> I know WiFi networks are not that stable, but my system/machine
> seems to be the only one that can't recover from connection failure.

The output of 'lsusb' or 'lspci' might tell readers more about your
Wifi endpoint.

It's also possible your central equipment is failing, although that
seems less likely. Last year, I replaced a flaky Cisco E2500 that had
run well under OpenWRT for ten years. It started disconnecting in the
summers, when it got hot. Maybe you are in the Southern hemisphere. Is
everyone using 5 GHz or are you still on 2.5GHz while the other folks
have upgraded?

Since you are using Gnome, I should point out that I see some strange
behaviour from GDM, or perhaps elogind. All my NFS clients and servers
will block any NFS traffic after about 20 minutes when GDM is active.
I usually try to switch to a virtual console but when I forget, a
reboot is my sole remedy.

> I see no other option but rebooting. But that also fails.
> For example, when I tell GNOME to reboot, the process
> hangs in a black screen

Do you use or did you recently enable any suspension features? Some
Wifi cards do not wake up properly and require a reload of the kernel
module. You can try unloading manually with 'modprobe -r'.

Kind regards
Felix Lechner

* Re: Can't reconnect to WiFi easily
@ 2022-10-22 14:41   ` Luis Felipe
From: Luis Felipe @ 2022-10-22 14:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Felix Lechner; +Cc: help guix

Hi Felix,

On Saturday, October 22nd, 2022 at 00:23, Felix Lechner <felix.lechner@lease-up.com> wrote:

> I use a non-free kernel. The Wifi drops very rarely if at all; once a
> week at most. My remedy in Gnome 3 is to disable the Wifi and to
> re-enable it again. I never restart the Shepherd service.

I only use Guix's official channel, so I have linux-libre. Disabling the WiFi does not work for me when connection is lost. That part of the GUI hangs. So, if I click on the top-right widget in GNOME Shell, click on the currently active network, and then try to turn it off, nothing happens, it remains on, and the GUI doesn't change state. The same happens if I try to turn it off from GNOME Settings, I can't switch off.

> Your problems could be related to recent linux-libre updates such as
> commit 92a71b46. Which kernel do you use currently?

linux-libre 5.19.16-gnu

> > I know WiFi networks are not that stable, but my system/machine
> > seems to be the only one that can't recover from connection failure.
>

> The output of 'lsusb' or 'lspci' might tell readers more about your
> Wifi endpoint.

01:00.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168/8411 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Controller (rev 15)
02:00.0 Network controller: Qualcomm Atheros QCA9565 / AR9565 Wireless Network Adapter (rev 01)

> It's also possible your central equipment is failing, although that
> seems less likely. Last year, I replaced a flaky Cisco E2500 that had
> run well under OpenWRT for ten years. It started disconnecting in the
> summers, when it got hot. Maybe you are in the Southern hemisphere. Is
> everyone using 5 GHz or are you still on 2.5GHz while the other folks
> have upgraded?

The central equipment is owned and managed by the ISP (is a Technicolor Gateway, several years old).

The connection details in the Guix machine and a Debian machine say:
__________
Signal Strenght: Good
Link Speed: 26-57 MB/s (2.4 GHz)
Supported Frequences: 2.4 GHz
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
An Android says 65 MB/s (2.4 GHz), other Androids don't display the frequency.

(Checking for the details of the WiFi connection in GNOME Settings, I noticed that the option "Make available to other users" is activated, which I would not expect to be on by default, but I'm pretty much new to WiFi, I've always used a UTP cable until recently).

> Since you are using Gnome, I should point out that I see some strange
> behaviour from GDM, or perhaps elogind. All my NFS clients and servers
> will block any NFS traffic after about 20 minutes when GDM is active.
> I usually try to switch to a virtual console but when I forget, a
> reboot is my sole remedy.
>

> > I see no other option but rebooting. But that also fails.
> > For example, when I tell GNOME to reboot, the process
> > hangs in a black screen
>

> Do you use or did you recently enable any suspension features? Some
> Wifi cards do not wake up properly and require a reload of the kernel
> module. You can try unloading manually with 'modprobe -r'.

No, I don't use suspension. But I'll try "modprobe" next time. Is the module name the same as the driver name (the latter is driver=ath9k in my case)?

Thanks,

@ 2022-11-01  0:10 ` Luis Felipe
From: Luis Felipe @ 2022-11-01  0:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Luis Felipe; +Cc: help guix

> I lose connection twice or three times a day and the system can't connect back automatically when/if it loses connection.

Some annecdotal information: I stopped Jami a few days ago and the networking service in my computer stopped giving me trouble. I thought that was odd, so I started using Jami again to check. I had some new messages from contacts, answered to them, and then started to have the same problems indicated below:

> When this happens, many times GNOME's WiFi indicator fails to tell me the real state of the connection. Sometimes there is no connection and it says there is, and vice versa.
>

> I used to be able to restart the networking service as follows:
>

> ❚ sudo herd stop networking
> ❚ sudo herd start networking
>

> But after upgrading my system (currently 4716cea), the first command just seems to hang and never returns, no matter the terminal I run it on. Ctrl+C does nothing.

Actually, after the networking service appears to goes down, all the following commands hang:

#+begin_example
sudo herd status
sudo herd stop networking
sudo herd start networking
sudo herd restart networking
sudo reboot
sudo halt
sudo shepherd --help
#+end_example

Pressing =Ctrl+C= has no other effect but to print ^C. It's as if the shepherd itself were down.

So I guess that's why I can't restart or turn the machine off from GNOME Shell either, because GNOME's buttons call "halt" and "reboot" (?).

Is it really possible for an application like Jami to cause this problem or am I just going loco? (Jami was upgraded with my profile at the same time I upgraded my system)

@ 2022-11-01  1:42   ` Felix Lechner via
From: Felix Lechner via @ 2022-11-01  1:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Luis Felipe; +Cc: help guix

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 31, 2022 at 5:11 PM Luis Felipe
<luis.felipe.la@protonmail.com> wrote:

> Is it really possible for an application like Jami to cause this problem
> or am I just going loco?

I think it's very possible that some of Jami's commitment to keep the
connection alive interferes with similar efforts by Shepherd (or
perhaps GNOME).

I hadn't used SFLPhone in a long time and registered on Jami now. (My
uid is lechner.) It looks totally different. Let's see if the program
gives me any trouble on the wired interface. Also, I am not using
GNOME. Maybe that yields some more data points for you.

Kind regards
Felix Lechner

* Re: Can't reconnect to WiFi easily
@ 2022-11-01  9:42     ` phodina
From: phodina @ 2022-11-01  9:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Felix Lechner; +Cc: Luis Felipe, help guix

Hi,

have you looked into the kernel ring buffer? If it's something related to the kernel or the Wifi AP then you'll see some messages regarding loosing signal, authentication, etc.

So the `dmesg` command should give us more insight into if it's kernel/Wifi problem or just the SW stack Gnome Shell/Network Manager...

This is hard to replicate as we don't have your environment and also I run different kernel + DE stack (i3). I have machine with (recent) Gnome shell and the wifi works there ok - both 2.4GHz and 5GHz. I'll check the commits and versions.

----
Petr

* Re: Can't reconnect to WiFi easily
@ 2022-11-02 19:45       ` Luis Felipe
From: Luis Felipe @ 2022-11-02 19:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: phodina; +Cc: Felix Lechner, help guix

[-- Attachment #1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 69248 bytes --]

hi,

I've been using Jami again for about a day and I haven't had any network issues. Still, I'd like to find out why my guix system can't reconnect automatically when the internet goes down in the local gateway device, while other devices in the network do reconnect. So I turned off and on the gateway.

All client devices lost connection, as expected. To my surprise, when the WiFi service was up again, all devices, including my guix system, reconnected automatically. I could browse the web normally, and could chat through Jami. However, I noticed the GNOME WiFi icon indicating a problem: the little waves appeared grayed out and there was a question mark in the middle. I don't know what that state indicates and GNOME Help didn't helped regarding that. In any case, I decided to try and restart the networking service in my machine to see if everything, including the WiFi icon, went back to normal. So I ran

#+begin_example
$ sudo herd restart networking
Service avahi-daemon has been stopped.
Service ntpd has been stopped.
Service networking has been stopped.
Service networking has been started.
Service ntpd has been started.
Service avahi-daemon has been started.
#+end_example

Apparently, all went well, but, actually, the networking service went down: GNOME's WiFi icon disappeared, and I couldn't access the Internet from any application. At this point, I decided to look at dmesg's, as Petr suggested:

#+begin_example
$ sudo dmesg -H

[...]

[nov 2 10:03] wlp2s0: authenticate with cc:03:fa:d7:16:e2
[  +0,000030] wlp2s0: bad VHT capabilities, disabling VHT
[  +0,000016] wlp2s0: 80 MHz not supported, disabling VHT
[  +0,013859] wlp2s0: send auth to cc:03:fa:d7:16:e2 (try 1/3)
[  +0,066280] wlp2s0: send auth to cc:03:fa:d7:16:e2 (try 2/3)
[  +0,073524] wlp2s0: send auth to cc:03:fa:d7:16:e2 (try 3/3)
[  +0,053114] wlp2s0: authentication with cc:03:fa:d7:16:e2 timed out
[nov 2 10:04] wlp2s0: authenticate with cc:03:fa:d7:16:e2
[  +0,000030] wlp2s0: bad VHT capabilities, disabling VHT
[  +0,000003] wlp2s0: 80 MHz not supported, disabling VHT
[  +0,015354] wlp2s0: send auth to cc:03:fa:d7:16:e2 (try 1/3)
[  +0,003144] wlp2s0: authenticated
[  +0,004155] wlp2s0: associate with cc:03:fa:d7:16:e2 (try 1/3)
[  +0,009404] wlp2s0: RX AssocResp from cc:03:fa:d7:16:e2 (capab=0x1411 status=0 aid=1)
[  +0,000309] wlp2s0: associated
[  +0,082609] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): wlp2s0: link becomes ready
[nov 2 10:12] wlp2s0: deauthenticating from cc:03:fa:d7:16:e2 by local choice (Reason: 3=DEAUTH_LEAVING)
#+end_example

Those are the messages during the time I turned off and on the gateway and then ran "sudo herd restart networking". At the time of the last message, the guix system machine lost access to the Internet. That message seems useful, but I don't know what it means.

Trying to restart networking a second time:

#+begin_example
$ sudo herd restart networking
Service networking is not running.
Service networking is currently disabled.
#+end_example

So, the networking service got disabled the first time I ran "sudo herd restart", and now I couldn't restart it, even though herd informed that the "Service networking has been started". Then, I thought that if it was not running, I could simply start it (instead of restart it):

#+begin_example
$ sudo herd start networking
Service networking is currently disabled.
herd: failed to start service networking
#+end_example

No luck. Fortunatelly, in this scenario, as you can see, the herd commands were not hanging (as it happens when the WiFi goes down by itself), so I rebooted:

#+begin_example
sudo reboot
#+end_example

Unfortunatelly, after rebooting, the machine still had no network connection and GNOME's WiFi icon still gone. Also, the problem of hanging commands arose. And it turns out it's not just herd's commands that hang but also others like the following (many other commands worked, though):

#+begin_example
$ sudo dmesg -H
$ ip addr
#+end_example

I changed to TTY1 hoping to be able to see something there. I saw the following messages (transcribed by hand, there may be mistakes):

#+begin_example
This is the GNU System. Welcome.
login: [23.186510] Error: Driver 'pcspkr' is already registered, aborting
[23.543492] 1-14: Missing Free firmware (non-free firmware loading is disable
[23.870892] Bluetooth: Patch file not found /*(DEBLOBBLED)*/
[23.870928] Bluetooth: Loading patch file failed
[25.439346] 0000:00:02.0: Missing Free firmware (non-free firmware loading is disabled)
[36.999123] 0000:01:00.0: Missing Free firmware (non-free firmware loading is disabled)
[36.999173] r8169 0000:01:00.0: Unable to load firmware /*(DEBLOBBLED)*/ (-2)
2 11:18:55 localhost gnome-keyring-daemon[796]: couldn't access control socket: /run/user/1001/keyring/control/: file or directory not found
2 11:18:55 localhost gnome-keyring-daemon[797]: couldn't access control socket: /run/user/1001/keyring/control/: file or directory not found
2 11:18:55 localhost gnome-keyring-daemon[795]: couldn't access control socket: /run/user/1001/keyring/control/: file or directory not found
2 11:18:55 localhost gnome-keyring-daemon[797]: discover_other_daemon: 0
2 11:18:55 localhost gnome-keyring-daemon[796]: discover_other_daemon: 0
2 11:18:55 localhost gnome-keyring-daemon[795]: discover_other_daemon: 0
2 11:19:55 localhost dbus-daemon[330]: [system] Failed to activate service 'org.freedesktop.GeoClue2': time out (service_start_timeout=25000ms)
#+end_example

Then I changed to TTY2 and tried to reboot, but, as expected, "sudo reboot" hanged. So I had to switch the machine off and on manually.

This time, I had normal access to the Internet once I logged into the desktop. And these are the messages of dmesg after the reboot:

#+begin_example
[    0.000000] Linux version 5.19.16-gnu (guix@guix) (gcc (GCC) 10.3.0, GNU ld (GNU Binutils) 2.37) #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC 1
[    0.000000] Command line: BOOT_IMAGE=/gnu/store/dzim8lv0wv9dk94f38a1ly35ckmfscm3-linux-libre-5.19.16/bzImage root=3f651226-f53e-4944-8bf8-a0b8c28cfac5 gnu.system=/gnu/store/l3q0j7ixy6nwyi3497rkvhwajbn520n0-system gnu.load=/gnu/store/l3q0j7ixy6nwyi3497rkvhwajbn520n0-system/boot quiet pci=noaer
[    0.000000] KERNEL supported cpus:
[    0.000000]   Intel GenuineIntel
[    0.000000]   AMD AuthenticAMD
[    0.000000]   Hygon HygonGenuine
[    0.000000]   Centaur CentaurHauls
[    0.000000]   zhaoxin   Shanghai
[    0.000000] x86/fpu: Supporting XSAVE feature 0x001: 'x87 floating point registers'
[    0.000000] x86/fpu: Supporting XSAVE feature 0x002: 'SSE registers'
[    0.000000] x86/fpu: Supporting XSAVE feature 0x004: 'AVX registers'
[    0.000000] x86/fpu: Supporting XSAVE feature 0x008: 'MPX bounds registers'
[    0.000000] x86/fpu: Supporting XSAVE feature 0x010: 'MPX CSR'
[    0.000000] x86/fpu: xstate_offset[2]:  576, xstate_sizes[2]:  256
[    0.000000] x86/fpu: xstate_offset[3]:  832, xstate_sizes[3]:   64
[    0.000000] x86/fpu: xstate_offset[4]:  896, xstate_sizes[4]:   64
[    0.000000] x86/fpu: Enabled xstate features 0x1f, context size is 960 bytes, using 'compacted' format.
[    0.000000] signal: max sigframe size: 2032
[    0.000000] BIOS-provided physical RAM map:
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x0000000000000000-0x000000000005efff] usable
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x000000000005f000-0x000000000005ffff] reserved
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x0000000000060000-0x000000000009ffff] usable
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000000a0000-0x00000000000fffff] reserved
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x0000000000100000-0x00000000a31b8fff] usable
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000a31b9000-0x00000000a31b9fff] ACPI NVS
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000a31ba000-0x00000000a31bafff] reserved
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000a31bb000-0x00000000b6da1fff] usable
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000b6da2000-0x00000000ba0e4fff] reserved
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000ba0e5000-0x00000000ba161fff] ACPI data
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000ba162000-0x00000000ba61efff] ACPI NVS
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000ba61f000-0x00000000babd2fff] reserved
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000babd3000-0x00000000bacfefff] type 20
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000bacff000-0x00000000bacfffff] usable
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000bad00000-0x00000000bf7fffff] reserved
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000f8000000-0x00000000fbffffff] reserved
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000fe000000-0x00000000fe010fff] reserved
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000fec00000-0x00000000fec00fff] reserved
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000fee00000-0x00000000fee00fff] reserved
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000ff000000-0x00000000ffffffff] reserved
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x0000000100000000-0x000000013e7fffff] usable
[    0.000000] NX (Execute Disable) protection: active
[    0.000000] efi: EFI v2.70 by American Megatrends
[    0.000000] efi: ACPI 2.0=0xba0fe000 ACPI=0xba0fe000 SMBIOS=0xf05e0 SMBIOS 3.0=0xf0600 TPMFinalLog=0xba2a2000 ESRT=0xba9a8518 MEMATTR=0xb31ae418
[    0.000000] SMBIOS 3.1.1 present.
[    0.000000] DMI: Dell Inc. Vostro 3470/03NJH0, BIOS 1.5.9 10/09/2018
[    0.000000] tsc: Detected 3600.000 MHz processor
[    0.000594] e820: update [mem 0x00000000-0x00000fff] usable ==> reserved
[    0.000596] e820: remove [mem 0x000a0000-0x000fffff] usable
[    0.000605] last_pfn = 0x13e800 max_arch_pfn = 0x400000000
[    0.000723] x86/PAT: Configuration [0-7]: WB  WC  UC- UC  WB  WP  UC- WT
[    0.001150] last_pfn = 0xbad00 max_arch_pfn = 0x400000000
[    0.007498] found SMP MP-table at [mem 0x000fcf50-0x000fcf5f]
[    0.007508] esrt: Reserving ESRT space from 0x00000000ba9a8518 to 0x00000000ba9a8550.
[    0.007519] Using GB pages for direct mapping
[    0.007842] Secure boot disabled
[    0.007842] RAMDISK: [mem 0x364a7000-0x3724afff]
[    0.007844] ACPI: Early table checksum verification disabled
[    0.007846] ACPI: RSDP 0x00000000BA0FE000 000024 (v02 DELL  )
[    0.007850] ACPI: XSDT 0x00000000BA0FE0A8 0000CC (v01 DELL   CBX3     01072009 AMI  00010013)
[    0.007854] ACPI: FACP 0x00000000BA13CB98 000114 (v06 DELL   CBX3     01072009 AMI  00010013)
[    0.007858] ACPI: DSDT 0x00000000BA0FE200 03E994 (v02 DELL   CBX3     01072009 INTL 20160527)
[    0.007860] ACPI: FACS 0x00000000BA61D080 000040
[    0.007862] ACPI: APIC 0x00000000BA13CCB0 000084 (v04 DELL   CBX3     01072009 AMI  00010013)
[    0.007865] ACPI: FPDT 0x00000000BA13CD38 000044 (v01 DELL   CBX3     01072009 AMI  00010013)
[    0.007867] ACPI: FIDT 0x00000000BA13CD80 00009C (v01 DELL   CBX3     01072009 AMI  00010013)
[    0.007869] ACPI: MCFG 0x00000000BA13CE20 00003C (v01 DELL   CBX3     01072009 MSFT 00000097)
[    0.007871] ACPI: SSDT 0x00000000BA13CE60 0017D5 (v02 CpuRef CpuSsdt  00003000 INTL 20160527)
[    0.007874] ACPI: BOOT 0x00000000BA13E638 000028 (v01 DELL   CBX3     01072009 AMI  00010013)
[    0.007876] ACPI: SSDT 0x00000000BA13E660 0031C8 (v02 SaSsdt SaSsdt   00003000 INTL 20160527)
[    0.007878] ACPI: HPET 0x00000000BA141828 000038 (v01 INTEL  CBX3     00000002      01000013)
[    0.007880] ACPI: SSDT 0x00000000BA141860 000E82 (v02 INTEL  Ther_Rvp 00001000 INTL 20160527)
[    0.007883] ACPI: SSDT 0x00000000BA1426E8 0008D0 (v02 INTEL  DELL_SFF 00000000 INTL 20160527)
[    0.007885] ACPI: UEFI 0x00000000BA142FB8 000048 (v01 DELL\x CBX3     00000002      01000013)
[    0.007888] ACPI: LPIT 0x00000000BA143000 00005C (v01 INTEL  CBX3     00000002      01000013)
[    0.007890] ACPI: SSDT 0x00000000BA143060 0027DE (v02 INTEL  PtidDevc 00001000 INTL 20160527)
[    0.007892] ACPI: SSDT 0x00000000BA145840 0014E2 (v02 INTEL  TbtTypeC 00000000 INTL 20160527)
[    0.007894] ACPI: DBGP 0x00000000BA146D28 000034 (v01 DELL\x CBX3     00000002      01000013)
[    0.007897] ACPI: DBG2 0x00000000BA146D60 000054 (v00 DELL\x CBX3     00000002      01000013)
[    0.007899] ACPI: SSDT 0x00000000BA146DB8 000144 (v02 Intel  ADebTabl 00001000 INTL 20160527)
[    0.007901] ACPI: DMAR 0x00000000BA146F00 0000A8 (v01 INTEL  EDK2     00000002      01000013)
[    0.007903] ACPI: TPM2 0x00000000BA146FA8 000034 (v04 DELL\x CBX3     00000001 AMI  00000000)
[    0.007906] ACPI: BGRT 0x00000000BA146FE0 000038 (v00 \xf3\xee              01072009 AMI  00010013)
[    0.007908] ACPI: Reserving FACP table memory at [mem 0xba13cb98-0xba13ccab]
[    0.007909] ACPI: Reserving DSDT table memory at [mem 0xba0fe200-0xba13cb93]
[    0.007910] ACPI: Reserving FACS table memory at [mem 0xba61d080-0xba61d0bf]
[    0.007911] ACPI: Reserving APIC table memory at [mem 0xba13ccb0-0xba13cd33]
[    0.007911] ACPI: Reserving FPDT table memory at [mem 0xba13cd38-0xba13cd7b]
[    0.007912] ACPI: Reserving FIDT table memory at [mem 0xba13cd80-0xba13ce1b]
[    0.007913] ACPI: Reserving MCFG table memory at [mem 0xba13ce20-0xba13ce5b]
[    0.007914] ACPI: Reserving SSDT table memory at [mem 0xba13ce60-0xba13e634]
[    0.007914] ACPI: Reserving BOOT table memory at [mem 0xba13e638-0xba13e65f]
[    0.007915] ACPI: Reserving SSDT table memory at [mem 0xba13e660-0xba141827]
[    0.007916] ACPI: Reserving HPET table memory at [mem 0xba141828-0xba14185f]
[    0.007916] ACPI: Reserving SSDT table memory at [mem 0xba141860-0xba1426e1]
[    0.007917] ACPI: Reserving SSDT table memory at [mem 0xba1426e8-0xba142fb7]
[    0.007918] ACPI: Reserving UEFI table memory at [mem 0xba142fb8-0xba142fff]
[    0.007919] ACPI: Reserving LPIT table memory at [mem 0xba143000-0xba14305b]
[    0.007919] ACPI: Reserving SSDT table memory at [mem 0xba143060-0xba14583d]
[    0.007920] ACPI: Reserving SSDT table memory at [mem 0xba145840-0xba146d21]
[    0.007921] ACPI: Reserving DBGP table memory at [mem 0xba146d28-0xba146d5b]
[    0.007922] ACPI: Reserving DBG2 table memory at [mem 0xba146d60-0xba146db3]
[    0.007922] ACPI: Reserving SSDT table memory at [mem 0xba146db8-0xba146efb]
[    0.007923] ACPI: Reserving DMAR table memory at [mem 0xba146f00-0xba146fa7]
[    0.007924] ACPI: Reserving TPM2 table memory at [mem 0xba146fa8-0xba146fdb]
[    0.007925] ACPI: Reserving BGRT table memory at [mem 0xba146fe0-0xba147017]
[    0.008135] No NUMA configuration found
[    0.008135] Faking a node at [mem 0x0000000000000000-0x000000013e7fffff]
[    0.008138] NODE_DATA(0) allocated [mem 0x13e7f9000-0x13e7fdfff]
[    0.008157] Zone ranges:
[    0.008158]   DMA      [mem 0x0000000000001000-0x0000000000ffffff]
[    0.008159]   DMA32    [mem 0x0000000001000000-0x00000000ffffffff]
[    0.008160]   Normal   [mem 0x0000000100000000-0x000000013e7fffff]
[    0.008162]   Device   empty
[    0.008162] Movable zone start for each node
[    0.008163] Early memory node ranges
[    0.008163]   node   0: [mem 0x0000000000001000-0x000000000005efff]
[    0.008164]   node   0: [mem 0x0000000000060000-0x000000000009ffff]
[    0.008165]   node   0: [mem 0x0000000000100000-0x00000000a31b8fff]
[    0.008166]   node   0: [mem 0x00000000a31bb000-0x00000000b6da1fff]
[    0.008167]   node   0: [mem 0x00000000bacff000-0x00000000bacfffff]
[    0.008167]   node   0: [mem 0x0000000100000000-0x000000013e7fffff]
[    0.008168] Initmem setup node 0 [mem 0x0000000000001000-0x000000013e7fffff]
[    0.008171] On node 0, zone DMA: 1 pages in unavailable ranges
[    0.008173] On node 0, zone DMA: 1 pages in unavailable ranges
[    0.008200] On node 0, zone DMA: 96 pages in unavailable ranges
[    0.014941] On node 0, zone DMA32: 2 pages in unavailable ranges
[    0.015118] On node 0, zone DMA32: 16221 pages in unavailable ranges
[    0.017637] On node 0, zone Normal: 21248 pages in unavailable ranges
[    0.017689] On node 0, zone Normal: 6144 pages in unavailable ranges
[    0.017705] Reserving Intel graphics memory at [mem 0xbd800000-0xbf7fffff]
[    0.018084] ACPI: PM-Timer IO Port: 0x1808
[    0.018090] ACPI: LAPIC_NMI (acpi_id[0x01] high edge lint[0x1])
[    0.018091] ACPI: LAPIC_NMI (acpi_id[0x02] high edge lint[0x1])
[    0.018091] ACPI: LAPIC_NMI (acpi_id[0x03] high edge lint[0x1])
[    0.018092] ACPI: LAPIC_NMI (acpi_id[0x04] high edge lint[0x1])
[    0.018158] IOAPIC[0]: apic_id 2, version 32, address 0xfec00000, GSI 0-119
[    0.018160] ACPI: INT_SRC_OVR (bus 0 bus_irq 0 global_irq 2 dfl dfl)
[    0.018162] ACPI: INT_SRC_OVR (bus 0 bus_irq 9 global_irq 9 high level)
[    0.018165] ACPI: Using ACPI (MADT) for SMP configuration information
[    0.018166] ACPI: HPET id: 0x8086a201 base: 0xfed00000
[    0.018172] e820: update [mem 0xb230f000-0xb2397fff] usable ==> reserved
[    0.018183] TSC deadline timer available
[    0.018184] smpboot: Allowing 4 CPUs, 0 hotplug CPUs
[    0.018204] PM: hibernation: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0x00000000-0x00000fff]
[    0.018206] PM: hibernation: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0x0005f000-0x0005ffff]
[    0.018208] PM: hibernation: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0x000a0000-0x000fffff]
[    0.018209] PM: hibernation: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xa31b9000-0xa31b9fff]
[    0.018210] PM: hibernation: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xa31ba000-0xa31bafff]
[    0.018212] PM: hibernation: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xb230f000-0xb2397fff]
[    0.018213] PM: hibernation: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xb6da2000-0xba0e4fff]
[    0.018214] PM: hibernation: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xba0e5000-0xba161fff]
[    0.018214] PM: hibernation: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xba162000-0xba61efff]
[    0.018215] PM: hibernation: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xba61f000-0xbabd2fff]
[    0.018215] PM: hibernation: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xbabd3000-0xbacfefff]
[    0.018217] PM: hibernation: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xbad00000-0xbf7fffff]
[    0.018217] PM: hibernation: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xbf800000-0xf7ffffff]
[    0.018218] PM: hibernation: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xf8000000-0xfbffffff]
[    0.018218] PM: hibernation: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xfc000000-0xfdffffff]
[    0.018219] PM: hibernation: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xfe000000-0xfe010fff]
[    0.018219] PM: hibernation: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xfe011000-0xfebfffff]
[    0.018220] PM: hibernation: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xfec00000-0xfec00fff]
[    0.018220] PM: hibernation: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xfec01000-0xfedfffff]
[    0.018221] PM: hibernation: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xfee00000-0xfee00fff]
[    0.018221] PM: hibernation: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xfee01000-0xfeffffff]
[    0.018221] PM: hibernation: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xff000000-0xffffffff]
[    0.018223] [mem 0xbf800000-0xf7ffffff] available for PCI devices
[    0.018223] Booting paravirtualized kernel on bare hardware
[    0.018226] clocksource: refined-jiffies: mask: 0xffffffff max_cycles: 0xffffffff, max_idle_ns: 7645519600211568 ns
[    0.018232] setup_percpu: NR_CPUS:256 nr_cpumask_bits:256 nr_cpu_ids:4 nr_node_ids:1
[    0.018424] percpu: Embedded 57 pages/cpu s193576 r8192 d31704 u524288
[    0.018431] pcpu-alloc: s193576 r8192 d31704 u524288 alloc=1*2097152
[    0.018433] pcpu-alloc: [0] 0 1 2 3
[    0.018454] Fallback order for Node 0: 0
[    0.018456] Built 1 zonelists, mobility grouping on.  Total pages: 989002
[    0.018457] Policy zone: Normal
[    0.018457] Kernel command line: BOOT_IMAGE=/gnu/store/dzim8lv0wv9dk94f38a1ly35ckmfscm3-linux-libre-5.19.16/bzImage root=3f651226-f53e-4944-8bf8-a0b8c28cfac5 gnu.system=/gnu/store/l3q0j7ixy6nwyi3497rkvhwajbn520n0-system gnu.load=/gnu/store/l3q0j7ixy6nwyi3497rkvhwajbn520n0-system/boot quiet pci=noaer
[    0.018526] Unknown kernel command line parameters "BOOT_IMAGE=/gnu/store/dzim8lv0wv9dk94f38a1ly35ckmfscm3-linux-libre-5.19.16/bzImage", will be passed to user space.
[    0.018783] Dentry cache hash table entries: 524288 (order: 10, 4194304 bytes, linear)
[    0.018899] Inode-cache hash table entries: 262144 (order: 9, 2097152 bytes, linear)
[    0.018940] mem auto-init: stack:byref_all(zero), heap alloc:on, heap free:off
[    0.041506] Memory: 3790732K/4019452K available (16392K kernel code, 2734K rwdata, 5220K rodata, 2712K init, 2592K bss, 228460K reserved, 0K cma-reserved)
[    0.041763] SLUB: HWalign=64, Order=0-3, MinObjects=0, CPUs=4, Nodes=1
[    0.041777] Kernel/User page tables isolation: enabled
[    0.041788] ftrace: allocating 46618 entries in 183 pages
[    0.048237] ftrace: allocated 183 pages with 6 groups
[    0.048853] Dynamic Preempt: voluntary
[    0.048888] rcu: Preemptible hierarchical RCU implementation.
[    0.048889] rcu: 	RCU restricting CPUs from NR_CPUS=256 to nr_cpu_ids=4.
[    0.048890] 	Trampoline variant of Tasks RCU enabled.
[    0.048890] 	Rude variant of Tasks RCU enabled.
[    0.048890] 	Tracing variant of Tasks RCU enabled.
[    0.048891] rcu: RCU calculated value of scheduler-enlistment delay is 25 jiffies.
[    0.048892] rcu: Adjusting geometry for rcu_fanout_leaf=16, nr_cpu_ids=4
[    0.052647] NR_IRQS: 16640, nr_irqs: 1024, preallocated irqs: 16
[    0.052913] rcu: srcu_init: Setting srcu_struct sizes based on contention.
[    0.053174] Console: colour dummy device 80x25
[    0.053189] printk: console [tty0] enabled
[    0.053210] ACPI: Core revision 20220331
[    0.053412] hpet: HPET dysfunctional in PC10. Force disabled.
[    0.053413] APIC: Switch to symmetric I/O mode setup
[    0.053416] DMAR: Host address width 39
[    0.053417] DMAR: DRHD base: 0x000000fed90000 flags: 0x0
[    0.053421] DMAR: dmar0: reg_base_addr fed90000 ver 1:0 cap 1c0000c40660462 ecap 19e2ff0505e
[    0.053423] DMAR: DRHD base: 0x000000fed91000 flags: 0x1
[    0.053426] DMAR: dmar1: reg_base_addr fed91000 ver 1:0 cap d2008c40660462 ecap f050da
[    0.053427] DMAR: RMRR base: 0x000000ba754000 end: 0x000000ba99dfff
[    0.053428] DMAR: RMRR base: 0x000000bd000000 end: 0x000000bf7fffff
[    0.053431] DMAR-IR: IOAPIC id 2 under DRHD base  0xfed91000 IOMMU 1
[    0.053432] DMAR-IR: HPET id 0 under DRHD base 0xfed91000
[    0.053433] DMAR-IR: Queued invalidation will be enabled to support x2apic and Intr-remapping.
[    0.056859] DMAR-IR: Enabled IRQ remapping in x2apic mode
[    0.056861] x2apic enabled
[    0.056894] Switched APIC routing to cluster x2apic.
[    0.065941] clocksource: tsc-early: mask: 0xffffffffffffffff max_cycles: 0x33e452fbb2f, max_idle_ns: 440795236593 ns
[    0.065948] Calibrating delay loop (skipped), value calculated using timer frequency.. 7200.00 BogoMIPS (lpj=14400000)
[    0.065950] pid_max: default: 32768 minimum: 301
[    0.067869] LSM: Security Framework initializing
[    0.067879] Yama: becoming mindful.
[    0.067908] AppArmor: AppArmor initialized
[    0.067910] TOMOYO Linux initialized
[    0.067968] Mount-cache hash table entries: 8192 (order: 4, 65536 bytes, linear)
[    0.067978] Mountpoint-cache hash table entries: 8192 (order: 4, 65536 bytes, linear)
[    0.068205] x86/cpu: SGX disabled by BIOS.
[    0.068212] CPU0: Thermal monitoring enabled (TM1)
[    0.068236] process: using mwait in idle threads
[    0.068238] Last level iTLB entries: 4KB 128, 2MB 8, 4MB 8
[    0.068238] Last level dTLB entries: 4KB 64, 2MB 0, 4MB 0, 1GB 4
[    0.068241] Spectre V1 : Mitigation: usercopy/swapgs barriers and __user pointer sanitization
[    0.068243] Spectre V2 : Mitigation: IBRS
[    0.068244] Spectre V2 : Spectre v2 / SpectreRSB mitigation: Filling RSB on context switch
[    0.068245] Spectre V2 : Spectre v2 / SpectreRSB : Filling RSB on VMEXIT
[    0.068246] RETBleed: Mitigation: IBRS
[    0.068248] Spectre V2 : mitigation: Enabling conditional Indirect Branch Prediction Barrier
[    0.068249] Speculative Store Bypass: Mitigation: Speculative Store Bypass disabled via prctl
[    0.068255] MDS: Vulnerable: Clear CPU buffers attempted, no microcode
[    0.068256] MMIO Stale Data: Vulnerable: Clear CPU buffers attempted, no microcode
[    0.068257] SRBDS: Vulnerable: No microcode
[    0.069944] Freeing SMP alternatives memory: 40K
[    0.069944] smpboot: CPU0: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-8100 CPU @ 3.60GHz (family: 0x6, model: 0x9e, stepping: 0xb)
[    0.069944] cblist_init_generic: Setting adjustable number of callback queues.
[    0.069944] cblist_init_generic: Setting shift to 2 and lim to 1.
[    0.069944] cblist_init_generic: Setting shift to 2 and lim to 1.
[    0.069944] cblist_init_generic: Setting shift to 2 and lim to 1.
[    0.069944] Performance Events: PEBS fmt3+, Skylake events, 32-deep LBR, full-width counters, Intel PMU driver.
[    0.069944] ... version:                4
[    0.069944] ... bit width:              48
[    0.069944] ... generic registers:      8
[    0.069944] ... value mask:             0000ffffffffffff
[    0.069944] ... max period:             00007fffffffffff
[    0.069944] ... fixed-purpose events:   3
[    0.069944] ... event mask:             00000007000000ff
[    0.069944] Estimated ratio of average max frequency by base frequency (times 1024): 1024
[    0.069944] rcu: Hierarchical SRCU implementation.
[    0.069944] rcu: 	Max phase no-delay instances is 1000.
[    0.069944] NMI watchdog: Enabled. Permanently consumes one hw-PMU counter.
[    0.069944] smp: Bringing up secondary CPUs ...
[    0.069944] x86: Booting SMP configuration:
[    0.069944] .... node  #0, CPUs:      #1 #2 #3
[    0.069944] smp: Brought up 1 node, 4 CPUs
[    0.069944] smpboot: Max logical packages: 1
[    0.069944] smpboot: Total of 4 processors activated (28800.00 BogoMIPS)
[    0.069944] devtmpfs: initialized
[    0.069944] x86/mm: Memory block size: 128MB
[    0.070228] ACPI: PM: Registering ACPI NVS region [mem 0xa31b9000-0xa31b9fff] (4096 bytes)
[    0.070231] ACPI: PM: Registering ACPI NVS region [mem 0xba162000-0xba61efff] (4968448 bytes)
[    0.070358] clocksource: jiffies: mask: 0xffffffff max_cycles: 0xffffffff, max_idle_ns: 7645041785100000 ns
[    0.070364] futex hash table entries: 1024 (order: 4, 65536 bytes, linear)
[    0.070401] pinctrl core: initialized pinctrl subsystem
[    0.070768] PM: RTC time: 16:50:13, date: 2022-11-02
[    0.070906] NET: Registered PF_NETLINK/PF_ROUTE protocol family
[    0.071005] audit: initializing netlink subsys (disabled)
[    0.071033] audit: type=2000 audit(1667407813.004:1): state=initialized audit_enabled=0 res=1
[    0.071130] thermal_sys: Registered thermal governor 'fair_share'
[    0.071131] thermal_sys: Registered thermal governor 'bang_bang'
[    0.071132] thermal_sys: Registered thermal governor 'step_wise'
[    0.071132] thermal_sys: Registered thermal governor 'user_space'
[    0.071140] cpuidle: using governor ladder
[    0.071143] cpuidle: using governor menu
[    0.071178] Simple Boot Flag at 0x47 set to 0x80
[    0.071178] HugeTLB: can optimize 4095 vmemmap pages for hugepages-1048576kB
[    0.071178] ACPI FADT declares the system doesn't support PCIe ASPM, so disable it
[    0.071178] acpiphp: ACPI Hot Plug PCI Controller Driver version: 0.5
[    0.071178] PCI: MMCONFIG for domain 0000 [bus 00-3f] at [mem 0xf8000000-0xfbffffff] (base 0xf8000000)
[    0.071178] PCI: MMCONFIG at [mem 0xf8000000-0xfbffffff] reserved in E820
[    0.071178] PCI: Using configuration type 1 for base access
[    0.071178] ENERGY_PERF_BIAS: Set to 'normal', was 'performance'
[    0.071259] kprobes: kprobe jump-optimization is enabled. All kprobes are optimized if possible.
[    0.071263] HugeTLB: can optimize 7 vmemmap pages for hugepages-2048kB
[    0.071263] HugeTLB registered 1.00 GiB page size, pre-allocated 0 pages
[    0.071263] HugeTLB registered 2.00 MiB page size, pre-allocated 0 pages
[    0.071263] ACPI: Added _OSI(Module Device)
[    0.071263] ACPI: Added _OSI(Processor Device)
[    0.071263] ACPI: Added _OSI(3.0 _SCP Extensions)
[    0.071263] ACPI: Added _OSI(Processor Aggregator Device)
[    0.071263] ACPI: Added _OSI(Linux-Dell-Video)
[    0.071263] ACPI: Added _OSI(Linux-Lenovo-NV-HDMI-Audio)
[    0.071263] ACPI: Added _OSI(Linux-HPI-Hybrid-Graphics)
[    0.112303] ACPI: 8 ACPI AML tables successfully acquired and loaded
[    0.118412] ACPI: Dynamic OEM Table Load:
[    0.118418] ACPI: SSDT 0xFFFF9BB541045000 00076B (v02 PmRef  Cpu0Ist  00003000 INTL 20160527)
[    0.119485] ACPI: \_SB_.PR00: _OSC native thermal LVT Acked
[    0.120846] ACPI: Dynamic OEM Table Load:
[    0.120851] ACPI: SSDT 0xFFFF9BB5402B2400 000400 (v02 PmRef  Cpu0Cst  00003001 INTL 20160527)
[    0.122142] ACPI: Dynamic OEM Table Load:
[    0.122148] ACPI: SSDT 0xFFFF9BB540130000 000EF1 (v02 PmRef  ApIst    00003000 INTL 20160527)
[    0.123726] ACPI: Dynamic OEM Table Load:
[    0.123730] ACPI: SSDT 0xFFFF9BB5402B2800 000317 (v02 PmRef  ApHwp    00003000 INTL 20160527)
[    0.124707] ACPI: Dynamic OEM Table Load:
[    0.124712] ACPI: SSDT 0xFFFF9BB5402B2000 00030A (v02 PmRef  ApCst    00003000 INTL 20160527)
[    0.128075] ACPI: Interpreter enabled
[    0.128110] ACPI: PM: (supports S0 S3 S4 S5)
[    0.128110] ACPI: Using IOAPIC for interrupt routing
[    0.128144] PCI: Using host bridge windows from ACPI; if necessary, use "pci=nocrs" and report a bug
[    0.128146] PCI: Using E820 reservations for host bridge windows
[    0.129195] ACPI: Enabled 7 GPEs in block 00 to 7F
[    0.140202] ACPI: PM: Power Resource [USBC]
[    0.143213] ACPI: PM: Power Resource [V0PR]
[    0.143559] ACPI: PM: Power Resource [V1PR]
[    0.143906] ACPI: PM: Power Resource [V2PR]
[    0.149050] ACPI: PM: Power Resource [WRST]
[    0.151269] ACPI: PM: Power Resource [FN00]
[    0.151339] ACPI: PM: Power Resource [FN01]
[    0.151406] ACPI: PM: Power Resource [FN02]
[    0.151475] ACPI: PM: Power Resource [FN03]
[    0.151542] ACPI: PM: Power Resource [FN04]
[    0.152089] ACPI: PM: Power Resource [PIN]
[    0.152522] ACPI: PCI Root Bridge [PCI0] (domain 0000 [bus 00-3e])
[    0.152528] acpi PNP0A08:00: _OSC: OS supports [ExtendedConfig ASPM ClockPM Segments MSI HPX-Type3]
[    0.152609] acpi PNP0A08:00: _OSC: platform does not support [PCIeHotplug SHPCHotplug PME]
[    0.152754] acpi PNP0A08:00: _OSC: OS now controls [PCIeCapability LTR]
[    0.152756] acpi PNP0A08:00: FADT indicates ASPM is unsupported, using BIOS configuration
[    0.153645] PCI host bridge to bus 0000:00
[    0.153647] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [io  0x0000-0x0cf7 window]
[    0.153649] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [io  0x0d00-0xffff window]
[    0.153650] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [mem 0x000a0000-0x000bffff window]
[    0.153652] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [mem 0xbf800000-0xf7ffffff window]
[    0.153653] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [mem 0xfc800000-0xfe7fffff window]
[    0.153654] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [bus 00-3e]
[    0.153730] pci 0000:00:00.0: [8086:3e1f] type 00 class 0x060000
[    0.153800] pci 0000:00:02.0: [8086:3e91] type 00 class 0x030000
[    0.153807] pci 0000:00:02.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0xd0000000-0xd0ffffff 64bit]
[    0.153812] pci 0000:00:02.0: reg 0x18: [mem 0xc0000000-0xcfffffff 64bit pref]
[    0.153815] pci 0000:00:02.0: reg 0x20: [io  0x4000-0x403f]
[    0.153827] pci 0000:00:02.0: BAR 2: assigned to efifb
[    0.153830] pci 0000:00:02.0: Video device with shadowed ROM at [mem 0x000c0000-0x000dffff]
[    0.154008] pci 0000:00:08.0: [8086:1911] type 00 class 0x088000
[    0.154016] pci 0000:00:08.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0xd131e000-0xd131efff 64bit]
[    0.154188] pci 0000:00:12.0: [8086:a379] type 00 class 0x118000
[    0.154223] pci 0000:00:12.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0xd131d000-0xd131dfff 64bit]
[    0.154484] pci 0000:00:14.0: [8086:a36d] type 00 class 0x0c0330
[    0.154518] pci 0000:00:14.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0xd1300000-0xd130ffff 64bit]
[    0.154651] pci 0000:00:14.0: PME# supported from D3hot D3cold
[    0.155875] pci 0000:00:14.2: [8086:a36f] type 00 class 0x050000
[    0.155905] pci 0000:00:14.2: reg 0x10: [mem 0xd1316000-0xd1317fff 64bit]
[    0.155924] pci 0000:00:14.2: reg 0x18: [mem 0xd131c000-0xd131cfff 64bit]
[    0.156114] pci 0000:00:16.0: [8086:a360] type 00 class 0x078000
[    0.156145] pci 0000:00:16.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0xd131b000-0xd131bfff 64bit]
[    0.156260] pci 0000:00:16.0: PME# supported from D3hot
[    0.156680] pci 0000:00:17.0: [8086:a352] type 00 class 0x010601
[    0.156707] pci 0000:00:17.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0xd1314000-0xd1315fff]
[    0.156722] pci 0000:00:17.0: reg 0x14: [mem 0xd131a000-0xd131a0ff]
[    0.156737] pci 0000:00:17.0: reg 0x18: [io  0x4090-0x4097]
[    0.156752] pci 0000:00:17.0: reg 0x1c: [io  0x4080-0x4083]
[    0.156766] pci 0000:00:17.0: reg 0x20: [io  0x4060-0x407f]
[    0.156781] pci 0000:00:17.0: reg 0x24: [mem 0xd1319000-0xd13197ff]
[    0.156861] pci 0000:00:17.0: PME# supported from D3hot
[    0.157305] pci 0000:00:1c.0: [8086:a33c] type 01 class 0x060400
[    0.157484] pci 0000:00:1c.0: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
[    0.157527] pci 0000:00:1c.0: PTM enabled (root), 4ns granularity
[    0.158082] pci 0000:00:1c.7: [8086:a33f] type 01 class 0x060400
[    0.158261] pci 0000:00:1c.7: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
[    0.158300] pci 0000:00:1c.7: PTM enabled (root), 4ns granularity
[    0.158782] pci 0000:00:1f.0: [8086:a304] type 00 class 0x060100
[    0.159245] pci 0000:00:1f.3: [8086:a348] type 00 class 0x040300
[    0.159305] pci 0000:00:1f.3: reg 0x10: [mem 0xd1310000-0xd1313fff 64bit]
[    0.159380] pci 0000:00:1f.3: reg 0x20: [mem 0xd1000000-0xd10fffff 64bit]
[    0.159527] pci 0000:00:1f.3: PME# supported from D3hot D3cold
[    0.161935] pci 0000:00:1f.4: [8086:a323] type 00 class 0x0c0500
[    0.162095] pci 0000:00:1f.4: reg 0x10: [mem 0xd1318000-0xd13180ff 64bit]
[    0.162303] pci 0000:00:1f.4: reg 0x20: [io  0xefa0-0xefbf]
[    0.162723] pci 0000:00:1f.5: [8086:a324] type 00 class 0x0c8000
[    0.162748] pci 0000:00:1f.5: reg 0x10: [mem 0xfe010000-0xfe010fff]
[    0.163008] pci 0000:01:00.0: [10ec:8168] type 00 class 0x020000
[    0.163036] pci 0000:01:00.0: reg 0x10: [io  0x3000-0x30ff]
[    0.163072] pci 0000:01:00.0: reg 0x18: [mem 0xd1204000-0xd1204fff 64bit]
[    0.163095] pci 0000:01:00.0: reg 0x20: [mem 0xd1200000-0xd1203fff 64bit]
[    0.163246] pci 0000:01:00.0: supports D1 D2
[    0.163248] pci 0000:01:00.0: PME# supported from D0 D1 D2 D3hot D3cold
[    0.163453] pci 0000:00:1c.0: PCI bridge to [bus 01]
[    0.163458] pci 0000:00:1c.0:   bridge window [io  0x3000-0x3fff]
[    0.163463] pci 0000:00:1c.0:   bridge window [mem 0xd1200000-0xd12fffff]
[    0.163627] pci 0000:02:00.0: [168c:0036] type 00 class 0x028000
[    0.163687] pci 0000:02:00.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0xd1100000-0xd117ffff 64bit]
[    0.163792] pci 0000:02:00.0: reg 0x30: [mem 0xd1180000-0xd118ffff pref]
[    0.163997] pci 0000:02:00.0: supports D1 D2
[    0.163998] pci 0000:02:00.0: PME# supported from D0 D1 D2 D3hot D3cold
[    0.164249] pci 0000:00:1c.7: PCI bridge to [bus 02]
[    0.164258] pci 0000:00:1c.7:   bridge window [mem 0xd1100000-0xd11fffff]
[    0.165264] ACPI: PCI: Interrupt link LNKA configured for IRQ 0
[    0.165293] ACPI: PCI: Interrupt link LNKB configured for IRQ 1
[    0.165321] ACPI: PCI: Interrupt link LNKC configured for IRQ 0
[    0.165348] ACPI: PCI: Interrupt link LNKD configured for IRQ 0
[    0.165376] ACPI: PCI: Interrupt link LNKE configured for IRQ 1
[    0.165403] ACPI: PCI: Interrupt link LNKF configured for IRQ 0
[    0.165433] ACPI: PCI: Interrupt link LNKG configured for IRQ 1
[    0.165460] ACPI: PCI: Interrupt link LNKH configured for IRQ 1
[    0.170518] iommu: Default domain type: Translated
[    0.170518] iommu: DMA domain TLB invalidation policy: lazy mode
[    0.170518] SCSI subsystem initialized
[    0.170518] libata version 3.00 loaded.
[    0.170518] ACPI: bus type USB registered
[    0.170518] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs
[    0.170518] usbcore: registered new interface driver hub
[    0.170518] usbcore: registered new device driver usb
[    0.170518] EDAC MC: Ver: 3.0.0
[    0.170518] Registered efivars operations
[    0.170518] NetLabel: Initializing
[    0.170518] NetLabel:  domain hash size = 128
[    0.170518] NetLabel:  protocols = UNLABELED CIPSOv4 CALIPSO
[    0.170518] NetLabel:  unlabeled traffic allowed by default
[    0.170518] mctp: management component transport protocol core
[    0.170518] NET: Registered PF_MCTP protocol family
[    0.170518] PCI: Using ACPI for IRQ routing
[    0.191992] PCI: pci_cache_line_size set to 64 bytes
[    0.192092] e820: reserve RAM buffer [mem 0x0005f000-0x0005ffff]
[    0.192093] e820: reserve RAM buffer [mem 0xa31b9000-0xa3ffffff]
[    0.192094] e820: reserve RAM buffer [mem 0xb230f000-0xb3ffffff]
[    0.192095] e820: reserve RAM buffer [mem 0xb6da2000-0xb7ffffff]
[    0.192096] e820: reserve RAM buffer [mem 0xbad00000-0xbbffffff]
[    0.192097] e820: reserve RAM buffer [mem 0x13e800000-0x13fffffff]
[    0.192106] pci 0000:00:02.0: vgaarb: setting as boot VGA device
[    0.192106] pci 0000:00:02.0: vgaarb: bridge control possible
[    0.192106] pci 0000:00:02.0: vgaarb: VGA device added: decodes=io+mem,owns=io+mem,locks=none
[    0.192106] vgaarb: loaded
[    0.192106] clocksource: Switched to clocksource tsc-early
[    0.192106] VFS: Disk quotas dquot_6.6.0
[    0.192106] VFS: Dquot-cache hash table entries: 512 (order 0, 4096 bytes)
[    0.192106] AppArmor: AppArmor Filesystem Enabled
[    0.192106] pnp: PnP ACPI init
[    0.192106] system 00:00: [io  0x0a00-0x0a3f] has been reserved
[    0.192106] system 00:00: [io  0x0a40-0x0a7f] has been reserved
[    0.192106] system 00:01: [io  0x0680-0x069f] has been reserved
[    0.192106] system 00:01: [io  0x164e-0x164f] has been reserved
[    0.192106] system 00:03: [io  0x1854-0x1857] has been reserved
[    0.192106] system 00:04: [mem 0xfed10000-0xfed17fff] has been reserved
[    0.192106] system 00:04: [mem 0xfed18000-0xfed18fff] has been reserved
[    0.192106] system 00:04: [mem 0xfed19000-0xfed19fff] has been reserved
[    0.192106] system 00:04: [mem 0xf8000000-0xfbffffff] has been reserved
[    0.192106] system 00:04: [mem 0xfed20000-0xfed3ffff] has been reserved
[    0.192106] system 00:04: [mem 0xfed90000-0xfed93fff] could not be reserved
[    0.192106] system 00:04: [mem 0xfed45000-0xfed8ffff] has been reserved
[    0.192106] system 00:04: [mem 0xfee00000-0xfeefffff] could not be reserved
[    0.192106] system 00:05: [io  0x1800-0x18fe] could not be reserved
[    0.192106] system 00:05: [mem 0xfd000000-0xfd69ffff] has been reserved
[    0.192106] system 00:05: [mem 0xfd6c0000-0xfd6cffff] has been reserved
[    0.192106] system 00:05: [mem 0xfd6f0000-0xfdffffff] has been reserved
[    0.192106] system 00:05: [mem 0xfe000000-0xfe01ffff] could not be reserved
[    0.192106] system 00:05: [mem 0xfe200000-0xfe7fffff] has been reserved
[    0.192106] system 00:05: [mem 0xff000000-0xffffffff] has been reserved
[    0.192106] system 00:06: [io  0x2000-0x20fe] has been reserved
[    0.192179] system 00:07: [mem 0xfd6e0000-0xfd6effff] has been reserved
[    0.192181] system 00:07: [mem 0xfd6d0000-0xfd6dffff] has been reserved
[    0.192183] system 00:07: [mem 0xfd6b0000-0xfd6bffff] has been reserved
[    0.192184] system 00:07: [mem 0xfd6a0000-0xfd6affff] has been reserved
[    0.192808] pnp: PnP ACPI: found 8 devices
[    0.198543] clocksource: acpi_pm: mask: 0xffffff max_cycles: 0xffffff, max_idle_ns: 2085701024 ns
[    0.198610] NET: Registered PF_INET protocol family
[    0.198674] IP idents hash table entries: 65536 (order: 7, 524288 bytes, linear)
[    0.199421] tcp_listen_portaddr_hash hash table entries: 2048 (order: 3, 32768 bytes, linear)
[    0.199447] Table-perturb hash table entries: 65536 (order: 6, 262144 bytes, linear)
[    0.199476] TCP established hash table entries: 32768 (order: 6, 262144 bytes, linear)
[    0.199541] TCP bind hash table entries: 32768 (order: 7, 524288 bytes, linear)
[    0.199570] TCP: Hash tables configured (established 32768 bind 32768)
[    0.199622] MPTCP token hash table entries: 4096 (order: 4, 98304 bytes, linear)
[    0.199641] UDP hash table entries: 2048 (order: 4, 65536 bytes, linear)
[    0.199651] UDP-Lite hash table entries: 2048 (order: 4, 65536 bytes, linear)
[    0.199691] NET: Registered PF_UNIX/PF_LOCAL protocol family
[    0.199697] NET: Registered PF_XDP protocol family
[    0.199711] pci 0000:00:1c.0: PCI bridge to [bus 01]
[    0.199720] pci 0000:00:1c.0:   bridge window [io  0x3000-0x3fff]
[    0.199728] pci 0000:00:1c.0:   bridge window [mem 0xd1200000-0xd12fffff]
[    0.199741] pci 0000:00:1c.7: PCI bridge to [bus 02]
[    0.199748] pci 0000:00:1c.7:   bridge window [mem 0xd1100000-0xd11fffff]
[    0.199761] pci_bus 0000:00: resource 4 [io  0x0000-0x0cf7 window]
[    0.199762] pci_bus 0000:00: resource 5 [io  0x0d00-0xffff window]
[    0.199764] pci_bus 0000:00: resource 6 [mem 0x000a0000-0x000bffff window]
[    0.199765] pci_bus 0000:00: resource 7 [mem 0xbf800000-0xf7ffffff window]
[    0.199766] pci_bus 0000:00: resource 8 [mem 0xfc800000-0xfe7fffff window]
[    0.199768] pci_bus 0000:01: resource 0 [io  0x3000-0x3fff]
[    0.199769] pci_bus 0000:01: resource 1 [mem 0xd1200000-0xd12fffff]
[    0.199770] pci_bus 0000:02: resource 1 [mem 0xd1100000-0xd11fffff]
[    0.200220] PCI: CLS 64 bytes, default 64
[    0.200236] PCI-DMA: Using software bounce buffering for IO (SWIOTLB)
[    0.200237] software IO TLB: mapped [mem 0x00000000ae30f000-0x00000000b230f000] (64MB)
[    0.200271] Trying to unpack rootfs image as initramfs...
[    0.206038] RAPL PMU: API unit is 2^-32 Joules, 4 fixed counters, 655360 ms ovfl timer
[    0.206040] RAPL PMU: hw unit of domain pp0-core 2^-14 Joules
[    0.206041] RAPL PMU: hw unit of domain package 2^-14 Joules
[    0.206041] RAPL PMU: hw unit of domain dram 2^-14 Joules
[    0.206042] RAPL PMU: hw unit of domain pp1-gpu 2^-14 Joules
[    0.206811] Initialise system trusted keyrings
[    0.206843] workingset: timestamp_bits=40 max_order=20 bucket_order=0
[    0.208120] zbud: loaded
[    0.208616] Allocating IMA blacklist keyring.
[    0.215005] Key type asymmetric registered
[    0.215006] Asymmetric key parser 'x509' registered
[    0.368369] Freeing initrd memory: 13968K
[    0.368613] alg: self-tests for CTR-KDF (hmac(sha256)) passed
[    0.368631] Block layer SCSI generic (bsg) driver version 0.4 loaded (major 247)
[    0.368656] io scheduler mq-deadline registered
[    0.369449] shpchp: Standard Hot Plug PCI Controller Driver version: 0.4
[    0.369779] input: Sleep Button as /devices/LNXSYSTM:00/LNXSYBUS:00/PNP0C0E:00/input/input0
[    0.369798] ACPI: button: Sleep Button [SLPB]
[    0.369822] input: Power Button as /devices/LNXSYSTM:00/LNXSYBUS:00/PNP0C0C:00/input/input1
[    0.369836] ACPI: button: Power Button [PWRB]
[    0.369861] input: Power Button as /devices/LNXSYSTM:00/LNXPWRBN:00/input/input2
[    0.369884] ACPI: button: Power Button [PWRF]
[    0.370424] thermal LNXTHERM:00: registered as thermal_zone0
[    0.370425] ACPI: thermal: Thermal Zone [TZ00] (28 C)
[    0.370682] Serial: 8250/16550 driver, 32 ports, IRQ sharing enabled
[    0.372335] hpet_acpi_add: no address or irqs in _CRS
[    0.372351] Linux agpgart interface v0.103
[    0.399393] tpm_tis MSFT0101:00: 2.0 TPM (device-id 0xFC, rev-id 1)
[    0.728927] brd: module loaded
[    0.730014] loop: module loaded
[    0.730465] tun: Universal TUN/TAP device driver, 1.6
[    0.730521] PPP generic driver version 2.4.2
[    0.730590] ehci_hcd: USB 2.0 'Enhanced' Host Controller (EHCI) Driver
[    0.730596] ehci-pci: EHCI PCI platform driver
[    0.730605] ehci-platform: EHCI generic platform driver
[    0.730611] ohci_hcd: USB 1.1 'Open' Host Controller (OHCI) Driver
[    0.730613] ohci-pci: OHCI PCI platform driver
[    0.730618] ohci-platform: OHCI generic platform driver
[    0.730622] uhci_hcd: USB Universal Host Controller Interface driver
[    0.730814] xhci_hcd 0000:00:14.0: xHCI Host Controller
[    0.730818] xhci_hcd 0000:00:14.0: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
[    0.731905] xhci_hcd 0000:00:14.0: hcc params 0x200077c1 hci version 0x110 quirks 0x0000000000009810
[    0.732121] xhci_hcd 0000:00:14.0: xHCI Host Controller
[    0.732123] xhci_hcd 0000:00:14.0: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 2
[    0.732125] xhci_hcd 0000:00:14.0: Host supports USB 3.1 Enhanced SuperSpeed
[    0.732155] usb usb1: New USB device found, idVendor=1d6b, idProduct=0002, bcdDevice= 5.19
[    0.732157] usb usb1: New USB device strings: Mfr=3, Product=2, SerialNumber=1
[    0.732158] usb usb1: Product: xHCI Host Controller
[    0.732159] usb usb1: Manufacturer: Linux 5.19.16-gnu xhci-hcd
[    0.732161] usb usb1: SerialNumber: 0000:00:14.0
[    0.732275] hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    0.732292] hub 1-0:1.0: 16 ports detected
[    0.734014] usb usb2: New USB device found, idVendor=1d6b, idProduct=0003, bcdDevice= 5.19
[    0.734016] usb usb2: New USB device strings: Mfr=3, Product=2, SerialNumber=1
[    0.734017] usb usb2: Product: xHCI Host Controller
[    0.734019] usb usb2: Manufacturer: Linux 5.19.16-gnu xhci-hcd
[    0.734020] usb usb2: SerialNumber: 0000:00:14.0
[    0.734124] hub 2-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    0.734138] hub 2-0:1.0: 8 ports detected
[    0.734523] usb: port power management may be unreliable
[    0.735013] i8042: PNP: No PS/2 controller found.
[    0.735121] mousedev: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
[    0.735353] rtc_cmos 00:02: RTC can wake from S4
[    0.736868] rtc_cmos 00:02: registered as rtc0
[    0.737179] rtc_cmos 00:02: setting system clock to 2022-11-02T16:50:13 UTC (1667407813)
[    0.737193] rtc_cmos 00:02: alarms up to one month, y3k, 242 bytes nvram
[    0.737199] i2c_dev: i2c /dev entries driver
[    0.737330] device-mapper: uevent: version 1.0.3
[    0.737406] device-mapper: ioctl: 4.47.0-ioctl (2022-07-28) initialised: dm-devel@redhat.com
[    0.737409] intel_pstate: Intel P-state driver initializing
[    0.737694] intel_pstate: Disabling energy efficiency optimization
[    0.737695] intel_pstate: HWP enabled
[    0.737763] ledtrig-cpu: registered to indicate activity on CPUs
[    0.737783] efifb: probing for efifb
[    0.737793] efifb: framebuffer at 0xc0000000, using 8128k, total 8128k
[    0.737795] efifb: mode is 1920x1080x32, linelength=7680, pages=1
[    0.737796] efifb: scrolling: redraw
[    0.737797] efifb: Truecolor: size=8:8:8:8, shift=24:16:8:0
[    0.737870] Console: switching to colour frame buffer device 240x67
[    0.739100] fb0: EFI VGA frame buffer device
[    0.739105] EFI Variables Facility v0.08 2004-May-17
[    0.774072] intel_pmc_core INT33A1:00:  initialized
[    0.774306] NET: Registered PF_INET6 protocol family
[    0.774576] Segment Routing with IPv6
[    0.774584] In-situ OAM (IOAM) with IPv6
[    0.774598] NET: Registered PF_PACKET protocol family
[    0.774653] Key type dns_resolver registered
[    0.774934] microcode: sig=0x906eb, pf=0x2, revision=0x8e
[    0.774994] microcode: Microcode Update Driver: v2.2.
[    0.774997] IPI shorthand broadcast: enabled
[    0.775011] sched_clock: Marking stable (762054503, 12798284)->(801303700, -26450913)
[    0.775219] registered taskstats version 1
[    0.775391] zswap: loaded using pool lzo/zbud
[    0.775800] Key type trusted registered
[    0.775920] Key type encrypted registered
[    0.775923] AppArmor: AppArmor sha1 policy hashing enabled
[    0.775930] ima: Allocated hash algorithm: sha1
[    0.798725] ima: No architecture policies found
[    0.798745] evm: Initialising EVM extended attributes:
[    0.798745] evm: security.selinux
[    0.798746] evm: security.SMACK64
[    0.798747] evm: security.SMACK64EXEC
[    0.798748] evm: security.SMACK64TRANSMUTE
[    0.798748] evm: security.SMACK64MMAP
[    0.798749] evm: security.apparmor
[    0.798749] evm: security.ima
[    0.798750] evm: security.capability
[    0.798750] evm: HMAC attrs: 0x1
[    0.800555] PM:   Magic number: 14:664:842
[    0.801628] Freeing unused kernel image (initmem) memory: 2712K
[    0.838262] Write protecting the kernel read-only data: 24576k
[    0.839262] Freeing unused kernel image (text/rodata gap) memory: 2036K
[    0.839683] Freeing unused kernel image (rodata/data gap) memory: 924K
[    0.839750] Run /init as init process
[    0.839753]   with arguments:
[    0.839755]     /init
[    0.839758]   with environment:
[    0.839759]     HOME=/
[    0.839761]     TERM=linux
[    0.839763]     BOOT_IMAGE=/gnu/store/dzim8lv0wv9dk94f38a1ly35ckmfscm3-linux-libre-5.19.16/bzImage
[    0.907897] ahci 0000:00:17.0: version 3.0
[    0.918255] ahci 0000:00:17.0: AHCI 0001.0301 32 slots 6 ports 6 Gbps 0xf impl SATA mode
[    0.918259] ahci 0000:00:17.0: flags: 64bit ncq sntf pm clo only pio slum part ems deso sadm sds apst
[    0.954862] scsi host0: ahci
[    0.955215] scsi host1: ahci
[    0.955519] scsi host2: ahci
[    0.955737] scsi host3: ahci
[    0.955896] scsi host4: ahci
[    0.956046] scsi host5: ahci
[    0.956096] ata1: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m2048@0xd1319000 port 0xd1319100 irq 125
[    0.956100] ata2: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m2048@0xd1319000 port 0xd1319180 irq 125
[    0.956103] ata3: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m2048@0xd1319000 port 0xd1319200 irq 125
[    0.956106] ata4: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m2048@0xd1319000 port 0xd1319280 irq 125
[    0.956107] ata5: DUMMY
[    0.956108] ata6: DUMMY
[    0.990143] usb 1-5: new full-speed USB device number 2 using xhci_hcd
[    1.201622] usb 1-5: New USB device found, idVendor=256c, idProduct=006d, bcdDevice= 1.00
[    1.201630] usb 1-5: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=3
[    1.201634] usb 1-5: Product: Huion Tablet_HS611
[    1.201637] usb 1-5: Manufacturer: HUION
[    1.214157] tsc: Refined TSC clocksource calibration: 3600.003 MHz
[    1.214168] clocksource: tsc: mask: 0xffffffffffffffff max_cycles: 0x33e4564530a, max_idle_ns: 440795343825 ns
[    1.214215] clocksource: Switched to clocksource tsc
[    1.270193] ata2: SATA link down (SStatus 4 SControl 300)
[    1.270241] ata3: SATA link up 1.5 Gbps (SStatus 113 SControl 300)
[    1.270285] ata1: SATA link up 6.0 Gbps (SStatus 133 SControl 300)
[    1.270320] ata4: SATA link down (SStatus 4 SControl 300)
[    1.271071] ata1.00: ATA-10: WDC WD10EZEX-75WN4A0, 02.01A02, max UDMA/133
[    1.272519] ata1.00: 1953525168 sectors, multi 16: LBA48 NCQ (depth 32), AA
[    1.272528] ata1.00: Features: NCQ-prio
[    1.273981] ata3.00: ATAPI: PLDS DVD+/-RW DU-8A5LH, 6D1M, max UDMA/133
[    1.274999] ata1.00: configured for UDMA/133
[    1.275030] ata3.00: configured for UDMA/133
[    1.275311] scsi 0:0:0:0: Direct-Access     ATA      WDC WD10EZEX-75W 1A02 PQ: 0 ANSI: 5
[    1.276070] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] 1953525168 512-byte logical blocks: (1.00 TB/932 GiB)
[    1.276076] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] 4096-byte physical blocks
[    1.276075] sd 0:0:0:0: Attached scsi generic sg0 type 0
[    1.276089] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Write Protect is off
[    1.276093] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Mode Sense: 00 3a 00 00
[    1.276110] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't support DPO or FUA
[    1.276133] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Preferred minimum I/O size 4096 bytes
[    1.292618] scsi 2:0:0:0: CD-ROM            PLDS     DVD+-RW DU-8A5LH 6D1M PQ: 0 ANSI: 5
[    1.334165] usb 1-6: new low-speed USB device number 3 using xhci_hcd
[    1.343119]  sda: sda1 sda2 sda3
[    1.343595] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Attached SCSI disk
[    1.381085] sr 2:0:0:0: [sr0] scsi3-mmc drive: 24x/24x writer cd/rw xa/form2 cdda tray
[    1.381092] cdrom: Uniform CD-ROM driver Revision: 3.20
[    1.417803] sr 2:0:0:0: Attached scsi CD-ROM sr0
[    1.418032] sr 2:0:0:0: Attached scsi generic sg1 type 5
[    1.422314] usbcore: registered new interface driver usb-storage
[    1.425492] usbcore: registered new interface driver uas
[    1.426974] hid: raw HID events driver (C) Jiri Kosina
[    1.461146] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbhid
[    1.461152] usbhid: USB HID core driver
[    1.463478] hid-generic 0003:256C:006D.0001: hiddev0,hidraw0: USB HID v1.11 Device [HUION Huion Tablet_HS611] on usb-0000:00:14.0-5/input0
[    1.463839] input: HUION Huion Tablet_HS611 Stylus as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:14.0/usb1/1-5/1-5:1.1/0003:256C:006D.0002/input/input3
[    1.464192] input: HUION Huion Tablet_HS611 Keyboard as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:14.0/usb1/1-5/1-5:1.1/0003:256C:006D.0002/input/input4
[    1.489352] usb 1-6: New USB device found, idVendor=413c, idProduct=2003, bcdDevice= 3.06
[    1.489361] usb 1-6: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=0
[    1.489365] usb 1-6: Product: Dell USB Keyboard
[    1.489368] usb 1-6: Manufacturer: Dell
[    1.495638] input: Dell Dell USB Keyboard as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:14.0/usb1/1-6/1-6:1.0/0003:413C:2003.0003/input/input5
[    1.522552] hid-generic 0003:256C:006D.0002: input,hidraw1: USB HID v1.11 Keyboard [HUION Huion Tablet_HS611] on usb-0000:00:14.0-5/input1
[    1.582585] hid-generic 0003:413C:2003.0003: input,hidraw2: USB HID v1.10 Keyboard [Dell Dell USB Keyboard] on usb-0000:00:14.0-6/input0
[    1.611397] isci: Intel(R) C600 SAS Controller Driver - version 1.2.0
[    1.713999] usb 1-8: new high-speed USB device number 4 using xhci_hcd
[    1.862907] usb 1-8: New USB device found, idVendor=0bda, idProduct=0129, bcdDevice=39.60
[    1.862912] usb 1-8: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=3
[    1.862914] usb 1-8: Product: USB2.0-CRW
[    1.862915] usb 1-8: Manufacturer: Generic
[    1.862917] usb 1-8: SerialNumber: 20100201396000000
[    1.990183] usb 1-9: new low-speed USB device number 5 using xhci_hcd
[    2.144383] usb 1-9: New USB device found, idVendor=0458, idProduct=0186, bcdDevice=24.58
[    2.144393] usb 1-9: New USB device strings: Mfr=4, Product=40, SerialNumber=0
[    2.144398] usb 1-9: Product: Wired Mouse
[    2.144401] usb 1-9: Manufacturer: KYE SYSTEMS CORP.
[    2.149359] input: KYE SYSTEMS CORP. Wired Mouse as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:14.0/usb1/1-9/1-9:1.0/0003:0458:0186.0004/input/input6
[    2.149880] hid-generic 0003:0458:0186.0004: input,hidraw3: USB HID v1.11 Mouse [KYE SYSTEMS CORP. Wired Mouse] on usb-0000:00:14.0-9/input0
[    2.150186] usbhid 1-9:1.1: couldn't find an input interrupt endpoint
[    2.278243] usb 1-14: new full-speed USB device number 6 using xhci_hcd
[    2.427741] usb 1-14: New USB device found, idVendor=0cf3, idProduct=e005, bcdDevice= 0.01
[    2.427752] usb 1-14: New USB device strings: Mfr=0, Product=0, SerialNumber=0
[    5.752709] random: crng init done
[   24.485114] EXT4-fs (sda3): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Quota mode: none.
[   34.957486] shepherd[1]: Service root has been started.
[   37.592522] shepherd[1]: starting services...
[   37.594192] shepherd[1]: Service root-file-system has been started.
[   37.698914] shepherd[1]: waiting for udevd...
[   38.205635] shepherd[1]: waiting for udevd...
[   38.288369] udevd[175]: starting version 3.2.11
[   38.801940] shepherd[1]: Service udev has been started.
[   38.836683] Adding 3905532k swap on /dev/sda2.  Priority:-2 extents:1 across:3905532k FS
[   38.837644] shepherd[1]: Service swap-/dev/sda2 has been started.
[   38.838141] shepherd[1]: Service user-file-systems has been started.
[   39.662543] shepherd[1]: Service file-system-/boot/efi has been started.
[   39.664121] shepherd[1]: Service file-system-/dev/pts has been started.
[   39.665614] shepherd[1]: Service file-system-/sys/kernel/debug has been started.
[   39.666572] shepherd[1]: Service file-system-/dev/shm has been started.
[   39.733302] shepherd[1]: Service file-system-/sys/firmware/efi/efivars has been started.
[   39.733702] shepherd[1]: Service file-system-/gnu/store has been started.
[   39.734078] shepherd[1]: Service file-system-/run/systemd has been started.
[   39.734409] shepherd[1]: Service file-system-/run/user has been started.
[   39.734734] shepherd[1]: Service file-system-/sys/fs/cgroup has been started.
[   39.735128] shepherd[1]: Service file-system-/sys/fs/cgroup/elogind has been started.
[   39.751022] shepherd[1]: Service file-system-/sys/fs/cgroup/cpuset has been started.
[   39.752537] shepherd[1]: Service file-system-/sys/fs/cgroup/cpu has been started.
[   39.754083] shepherd[1]: Service file-system-/sys/fs/cgroup/cpuacct has been started.
[   39.779534] shepherd[1]: Service file-system-/sys/fs/cgroup/memory has been started.
[   39.780866] shepherd[1]: Service file-system-/sys/fs/cgroup/devices has been started.
[   39.782138] shepherd[1]: Service file-system-/sys/fs/cgroup/freezer has been started.
[   39.803389] shepherd[1]: Service file-system-/sys/fs/cgroup/blkio has been started.
[   39.804916] shepherd[1]: Service file-system-/sys/fs/cgroup/perf_event has been started.
[   39.806296] shepherd[1]: Service file-system-/sys/fs/cgroup/pids has been started.
[   39.915462] shepherd[1]: Service file-system-/var/cache/fontconfig has been started.
[   39.916739] shepherd[1]: Service file-system-/var/lib/gdm has been started.
[   39.917441] shepherd[1]: Service file-systems has been started.
[   40.012096] shepherd[1]: Service user-homes has been started.
[   40.442453] shepherd[1]: Service urandom-seed has been started.
[   40.443181] shepherd[1]: Service user-processes has been started.
[   40.443947] shepherd[1]: Service host-name has been started.
[   40.445106] shepherd[1]: Service user-homes has been started.
[   40.487078] udevd[175]: starting eudev-3.2.11
[   40.582906] udevd[175]: no sender credentials received, message ignored
[   40.675729] shepherd[1]: Service sysctl has been started.
[   41.842355] EDAC ie31200: No ECC support
[   42.227571] i801_smbus 0000:00:1f.4: SPD Write Disable is set
[   42.227726] i801_smbus 0000:00:1f.4: SMBus using PCI interrupt
[   42.247029] i2c i2c-0: 1/2 memory slots populated (from DMI)
[   42.247601] i2c i2c-0: Successfully instantiated SPD at 0x50
[   42.432461] acpi PNP0C14:01: duplicate WMI GUID 05901221-D566-11D1-B2F0-00A0C9062910 (first instance was on PNP0C14:00)
[   42.432611] wmi_bus wmi_bus-PNP0C14:02: WQBC data block query control method not found
[   42.432616] acpi PNP0C14:02: duplicate WMI GUID 05901221-D566-11D1-B2F0-00A0C9062910 (first instance was on PNP0C14:00)
[   42.678660] shepherd[1]: Service nscd has been started.
[   42.682727] shepherd[1]: Service guix-daemon has been started.
[   43.034524] r8169 0000:01:00.0: can't disable ASPM; OS doesn't have ASPM control
[   43.833419] input: PC Speaker as /devices/platform/pcspkr/input/input7
[   44.832857] r8169 0000:01:00.0 eth0: RTL8168h/8111h, 8c:ec:4b:a0:49:6f, XID 541, IRQ 126
[   44.832868] r8169 0000:01:00.0 eth0: jumbo features [frames: 9194 bytes, tx checksumming: ko]
[   44.892758] pstore: Using crash dump compression: deflate
[   44.892765] pstore: Registered efi as persistent store backend
[   44.972887] Bluetooth: Core ver 2.22
[   44.972907] NET: Registered PF_BLUETOOTH protocol family
[   44.972909] Bluetooth: HCI device and connection manager initialized
[   44.972914] Bluetooth: HCI socket layer initialized
[   44.972916] Bluetooth: L2CAP socket layer initialized
[   44.972920] Bluetooth: SCO socket layer initialized
[   45.292612] cryptd: max_cpu_qlen set to 1000
[   45.294337] usbcore: registered new interface driver btusb
[   45.574880] 1-14: Missing Free firmware (non-Free firmware loading is disabled)
[   45.620955] ACPI: bus type drm_connector registered
[   45.924084] AVX2 version of gcm_enc/dec engaged.
[   45.924265] AES CTR mode by8 optimization enabled
[   45.940926] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbmouse
[   45.942485] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbkbd
[   46.077851] Bluetooth: Patch file not found /*(DEBLOBBED)*/
[   46.077893] Bluetooth: Loading patch file failed
[   46.077922] ath3k: probe of 1-14:1.0 failed with error -2
[   46.078013] usbcore: registered new interface driver ath3k
[   46.089856] snd_hda_intel 0000:00:1f.3: enabling device (0100 -> 0102)
[   46.261420] usbcore: registered new interface driver rtsx_usb
[   46.574673] input: HUION Huion Tablet_HS611 as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:14.0/usb1/1-5/1-5:1.0/0003:256C:006D.0001/input/input8
[   46.575049] input: HUION Huion Tablet_HS611 Pad as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:14.0/usb1/1-5/1-5:1.0/0003:256C:006D.0001/input/input9
[   46.575179] input: HUION Huion Tablet_HS611 Touch Strip as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:14.0/usb1/1-5/1-5:1.0/0003:256C:006D.0001/input/input10
[   46.575315] input: HUION Huion Tablet_HS611 Dial as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:14.0/usb1/1-5/1-5:1.0/0003:256C:006D.0001/input/input11
[   46.575545] uclogic 0003:256C:006D.0001: input,hiddev0,hidraw0: USB HID v1.11 Keypad [HUION Huion Tablet_HS611] on usb-0000:00:14.0-5/input0
[   46.674745] input: HUION Huion Tablet_HS611 Keyboard as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:14.0/usb1/1-5/1-5:1.1/0003:256C:006D.0002/input/input13
[   46.709076] Error: Driver 'pcspkr' is already registered, aborting...
[   46.738232] input: HUION Huion Tablet_HS611 Consumer Control as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:14.0/usb1/1-5/1-5:1.1/0003:256C:006D.0002/input/input14
[   46.738462] uclogic 0003:256C:006D.0002: input,hidraw1: USB HID v1.11 Keyboard [HUION Huion Tablet_HS611] on usb-0000:00:14.0-5/input1
[   46.980060] Console: switching to colour dummy device 80x25
[   46.980095] i915 0000:00:02.0: vgaarb: deactivate vga console
[   46.981850] i915 0000:00:02.0: vgaarb: changed VGA decodes: olddecodes=io+mem,decodes=io+mem:owns=io+mem
[   46.982276] 0000:00:02.0: Missing Free firmware (non-Free firmware loading is disabled)
[   46.982300] i915 0000:00:02.0: [drm] Failed to load DMC firmware /*(DEBLOBBED)*/. Disabling runtime power management.
[   46.982301] i915 0000:00:02.0: [drm] DMC firmware homepage: /*(DEBLOBBED)*/
[   46.986106] i915 0000:00:02.0: [drm] [ENCODER:94:DDI B/PHY B] is disabled/in DSI mode with an ungated DDI clock, gate it
[   46.990655] cfg80211: Loading compiled-in X.509 certificates for regulatory database
[   46.991069] cfg80211: Loaded X.509 cert 'sforshee: 00b28ddf47aef9cea7'
[   46.991103] platform regulatory.0: Direct firmware load for regulatory.db failed with error -2
[   46.991105] cfg80211: failed to load regulatory.db
[   47.020253] shepherd[1]: Service loopback has been started.
[   47.020481] shepherd[1]: Service host-name has been started.
[   47.020746] shepherd[1]: Service virtual-terminal has been started.
[   47.021925] shepherd[1]: Service term-tty6 has been started.
[   47.022149] shepherd[1]: Service host-name has been started.
[   47.023368] shepherd[1]: Service term-tty5 has been started.
[   47.023559] shepherd[1]: Service host-name has been started.
[   47.024509] [drm] Initialized i915 1.6.0 20201103 for 0000:00:02.0 on minor 0
[   47.024739] shepherd[1]: Service term-tty4 has been started.
[   47.024930] shepherd[1]: Service host-name has been started.
[   47.026090] shepherd[1]: Service term-tty3 has been started.
[   47.026273] shepherd[1]: Service host-name has been started.
[   47.026313] ACPI: video: Video Device [GFX0] (multi-head: yes  rom: no  post: no)
[   47.026618] input: Video Bus as /devices/LNXSYSTM:00/LNXSYBUS:00/PNP0A08:00/LNXVIDEO:00/input/input15
[   47.026714] snd_hda_intel 0000:00:1f.3: bound 0000:00:02.0 (ops i915_audio_component_bind_ops [i915])
[   47.027473] shepherd[1]: Service term-tty2 has been started.
[   47.027681] shepherd[1]: Service host-name has been started.
[   47.028806] shepherd[1]: Service term-tty1 has been started.
[   47.029006] shepherd[1]: Service host-name has been started.
[   47.049539] fbcon: i915drmfb (fb0) is primary device
[   47.057230] Console: switching to colour frame buffer device 240x67
[   47.077243] i915 0000:00:02.0: [drm] fb0: i915drmfb frame buffer device
[   47.477941] dcdbas dcdbas: Dell Systems Management Base Driver (version 5.6.0-3.4)
[   47.588677] ee1004 0-0050: 512 byte EE1004-compliant SPD EEPROM, read-only
[   47.707284] r8169 0000:01:00.0 enp1s0: renamed from eth0
[   47.810833] iTCO_vendor_support: vendor-support=0
[   47.872797] intel_tcc_cooling: Programmable TCC Offset detected
[   47.898322] ath9k 0000:02:00.0: enabling device (0100 -> 0102)
[   47.898640] ath: phy0: WB335 2-ANT card detected
[   47.898644] ath: phy0: Set BT/WLAN RX diversity capability
[   47.911482] ath: phy0: Enable LNA combining
[   47.912965] ath: phy0: ASPM enabled: 0x43
[   47.912969] ath: EEPROM regdomain: 0x6c
[   47.912971] ath: EEPROM indicates we should expect a direct regpair map
[   47.912974] ath: Country alpha2 being used: 00
[   47.912977] ath: Regpair used: 0x6c
[   47.914204] ieee80211 phy0: Selected rate control algorithm 'minstrel_ht'
[   47.914965] ieee80211 phy0: Atheros AR9565 Rev:2 mem=0xffffaf3880880000, irq=19
[   48.175483] intel_rapl_common: Found RAPL domain package
[   48.175490] intel_rapl_common: Found RAPL domain core
[   48.175494] intel_rapl_common: Found RAPL domain uncore
[   48.175497] intel_rapl_common: Found RAPL domain dram
[   48.400039] ath9k 0000:02:00.0 wlp2s0: renamed from wlan0
[   48.400424] input: Dell WMI hotkeys as /devices/platform/PNP0C14:02/wmi_bus/wmi_bus-PNP0C14:02/9DBB5994-A997-11DA-B012-B622A1EF5492/input/input16
[   48.406059] snd_hda_codec_realtek hdaudioC0D0: autoconfig for ALC891: line_outs=1 (0x21/0x0/0x0/0x0/0x0) type:line
[   48.406063] snd_hda_codec_realtek hdaudioC0D0:    speaker_outs=0 (0x0/0x0/0x0/0x0/0x0)
[   48.406065] snd_hda_codec_realtek hdaudioC0D0:    hp_outs=1 (0x17/0x0/0x0/0x0/0x0)
[   48.406066] snd_hda_codec_realtek hdaudioC0D0:    mono: mono_out=0x0
[   48.406067] snd_hda_codec_realtek hdaudioC0D0:    inputs:
[   48.406068] snd_hda_codec_realtek hdaudioC0D0:      Headset Mic=0x1b
[   48.406069] snd_hda_codec_realtek hdaudioC0D0:      Rear Mic=0x18
[   48.406071] snd_hda_codec_realtek hdaudioC0D0:      Headphone Mic=0x19
[   48.406072] snd_hda_codec_realtek hdaudioC0D0:      Line=0x1a
[   48.561516] iTCO_wdt iTCO_wdt: Found a Intel PCH TCO device (Version=6, TCOBASE=0x0400)
[   48.562590] iTCO_wdt iTCO_wdt: initialized. heartbeat=30 sec (nowayout=0)
[   48.683759] input: HDA Intel PCH Rear Mic as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1f.3/sound/card0/input17
[   48.683884] input: HDA Intel PCH Headphone Mic as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1f.3/sound/card0/input18
[   48.683991] input: HDA Intel PCH Line as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1f.3/sound/card0/input19
[   48.684092] input: HDA Intel PCH Line Out as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1f.3/sound/card0/input20
[   48.684195] input: HDA Intel PCH HDMI/DP,pcm=3 as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1f.3/sound/card0/input21
[   48.684296] input: HDA Intel PCH HDMI/DP,pcm=7 as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1f.3/sound/card0/input22
[   48.684396] input: HDA Intel PCH HDMI/DP,pcm=8 as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1f.3/sound/card0/input23
[   48.684495] input: HDA Intel PCH HDMI/DP,pcm=9 as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1f.3/sound/card0/input24
[   48.684597] input: HDA Intel PCH HDMI/DP,pcm=10 as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1f.3/sound/card0/input25
[   62.747223] 0000:01:00.0: Missing Free firmware (non-Free firmware loading is disabled)
[   62.747377] r8169 0000:01:00.0: Unable to load firmware /*(DEBLOBBED)*/ (-2)
[   62.774175] Generic FE-GE Realtek PHY r8169-0-100:00: attached PHY driver (mii_bus:phy_addr=r8169-0-100:00, irq=MAC)
[   62.898302] r8169 0000:01:00.0 enp1s0: Link is Down
[   95.653997] rfkill: input handler disabled
[  120.124431] rfkill: input handler enabled
[  120.918634] wlp2s0: authenticate with cc:03:fa:d7:16:e2
[  120.918652] wlp2s0: bad VHT capabilities, disabling VHT
[  120.918654] wlp2s0: 80 MHz not supported, disabling VHT
[  120.937623] wlp2s0: send auth to cc:03:fa:d7:16:e2 (try 1/3)
[  120.939749] wlp2s0: authenticated
[  120.941984] wlp2s0: associate with cc:03:fa:d7:16:e2 (try 1/3)
[  120.945808] wlp2s0: RX AssocResp from cc:03:fa:d7:16:e2 (capab=0x1411 status=0 aid=1)
[  120.945982] wlp2s0: associated
[  121.041051] i915 0000:00:02.0: [drm] Reducing the compressed framebuffer size. This may lead to less power savings than a non-reduced-size. Try to increase stolen memory size if available in BIOS.
[  121.162364] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): wlp2s0: link becomes ready
[  123.124859] fuse: init (API version 7.36)
[  137.526271] rfkill: input handler disabled
[  174.132970] traps: python3[1295] trap int3 ip:7f073a285127 sp:7fffc95258d0 error:0 in libglib-2.0.so.0.7000.2[7f073a249000+87000]
#+end_example

I see some problems with non-free firmware, but I don't know if they have anything to do with the WiFi, only with bluetooth it seems?

Anyway, if anyone can see clearly through those messages, I'd appreciate your help :)

@ 2022-11-02 21:42         ` Felix Lechner via
From: Felix Lechner via @ 2022-11-02 21:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Luis Felipe; +Cc: phodina, help guix

Hi Felipe,

On Wed, Nov 2, 2022 at 12:45 PM Luis Felipe
<luis.felipe.la@protonmail.com> wrote:

> 2 11:18:55 localhost gnome-keyring-daemon[796]: couldn't access control socket: /run/user/1001/keyring/control/: file or directory not found
> 2 11:18:55 localhost gnome-keyring-daemon[797]: couldn't access control socket: /run/user/1001/keyring/control/: file or directory not found
> 2 11:18:55 localhost gnome-keyring-daemon[795]: couldn't access control socket: /run/user/1001/keyring/control/: file or directory not found

I don't use Gnome anymore, but if your numerical user id is 1001 it
could be that Gnome cannot access your keyring, which may contain your
Wifi password.

Last time I checked, however, Gnome simply used NetworkManager.
Someone with more recent Gnome experience will be able to help you
better here.

> Then I changed to TTY2 and tried to reboot, but, as expected, "sudo reboot" hanged.

I might issue those commands as 'sudo bash' and then separately, as
root, 'reboot'  to make sure the sudo isn't hanging. (It probably
isn't.)

> these are the messages of dmesg after the reboot:
> [   46.990655] cfg80211: Loading compiled-in X.509 certificates for regulatory database
> [   46.991069] cfg80211: Loaded X.509 cert 'sforshee: 00b28ddf47aef9cea7'
> [   46.991103] platform regulatory.0: Direct firmware load for regulatory.db failed with error -2
> [   46.991105] cfg80211: failed to load regulatory.db
> [   47.898322] ath9k 0000:02:00.0: enabling device (0100 -> 0102)
> [   47.898640] ath: phy0: WB335 2-ANT card detected
> [   47.898644] ath: phy0: Set BT/WLAN RX diversity capability
> [   47.911482] ath: phy0: Enable LNA combining
> [   47.912965] ath: phy0: ASPM enabled: 0x43
> [   47.912969] ath: EEPROM regdomain: 0x6c
> [   47.912971] ath: EEPROM indicates we should expect a direct regpair map
> [   47.912974] ath: Country alpha2 being used: 00
> [   47.912977] ath: Regpair used: 0x6c
> [   47.914204] ieee80211 phy0: Selected rate control algorithm 'minstrel_ht'
> [   47.914965] ieee80211 phy0: Atheros AR9565 Rev:2 mem=0xffffaf3880880000, irq=19
> [   95.653997] rfkill: input handler disabled
> [  120.124431] rfkill: input handler enabled
> [  120.918634] wlp2s0: authenticate with cc:03:fa:d7:16:e2
> [  120.918652] wlp2s0: bad VHT capabilities, disabling VHT
> [  120.918654] wlp2s0: 80 MHz not supported, disabling VHT
> [  120.937623] wlp2s0: send auth to cc:03:fa:d7:16:e2 (try 1/3)
> [  120.939749] wlp2s0: authenticated
> [  120.941984] wlp2s0: associate with cc:03:fa:d7:16:e2 (try 1/3)
> [  120.945808] wlp2s0: RX AssocResp from cc:03:fa:d7:16:e2 (capab=0x1411 status=0 aid=1)
> [  120.945982] wlp2s0: associated
> [  137.526271] rfkill: input handler disabled

When the system is stuck I would try to unload and reload the ath9k
kernel module. This can be done with 'modprobe' or, more aggressively,
with 'insmod' and 'rmmod'.

I once had a Wifi card, also an Atheros, that needed to be unloaded
when my system was suspended via ACPI.

Kind regards
Felix Lechner

* Re: Can't reconnect to WiFi easily