Hi Gottfried, On Monday, August 1st, 2022 at 15:47, Gottfried wrote: > Has somebody got experience with Jami or Mumble? I've used Jami until recently. As other people already mentioned, installing the "jami" package should be enough. I only used it to converse with one person at a time, not group [audio|video]chats. When it worked, it was enjoyable. Unfortunately, most of the time it didn't. I tried it for several months at different times, checking if upgrades would improve the experience, but the experience wasn't good enough to grow a list of contacts that included people from mainstream culture (people used to WhatsApp and proprietary software in general). The few contacts I had (~5) eventually stopped using the application because of its constant malfunctioning. Some contacts left making harsh comments about it. Most noticeable problems: • Missing messages • Sharing images, voice messages and files seldom worked This was pretty much people on Windows and Android devices and only me on a Guix System. The problems were not limited to communication with me, though, they were also present in android-to-android and windows-to-android communication. There were a couple of times though were I could stablish audio communication for more than one hour without problems. But those times were exceptions. That said, please try it out. Maybe things have changed. I hope. Also, if you'd like to try it out, make sure there are substitutes available. Last time I upgraded my profile (10 days ago) there were no substites for "libjami", I think, and my computer was not powerful enough to build it.