Hi Guillaume, On Wednesday, September 29th, 2021 at 10:42 AM, Guillaume Le Vaillant wrote: > Hi, > > I tried with simplified versions of your package definition and patch, > > and it builds fine for me. The patch gets applied successfully. > Thanks for the help and the package definition. I also managed to figure out what went wrong - I created the patch on master and attempted to patch 0.17.0. The only other issue I had was with the xmlto, where I attempted to use local validation using docbook-xml based on example provided in gnu/packages/gnome.scm. See the attached file. However, I gave up and also used the --disable-docs flag. > However I haven't tried using the program to see if it works. Well, that's another issue. - It needs correct config file - There has to be a service running. So I'll look into that now. Thanks and have a nice day Petr