unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Guix Home Entertainment SoC Media Server?
@ 2022-01-07  9:06 Blake Shaw
From: Blake Shaw @ 2022-01-07  9:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hiya Guix!

I just got a TV and want to put together a little SoC home media server for
it (perhaps with beaglebone black, as that appears to be the recommended
SoC for Guix). Has anyone had any experience with this? Thoughts?
I figure it could be a fun use of `Guix Deploy`, but I've never put
together a SoC media server before, so I'm not sure what packages to
peek at, or what "out of the box" (re: raspbian etc) options are
available.

Seems like this could be some cool shoes for Guix to fill!

ez,
blake

* Re: Guix Home Entertainment SoC Media Server?
@ 2022-01-07 21:13 Blake Shaw
From: Blake Shaw @ 2022-01-07 21:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edouard Klein; +Cc: help-guix

Edouard Klein <edou@rdklein.fr> writes:

thanks Edouard! I will definitely update this thread with my progress :)
--
“In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni”