Hi Daniel, On Friday, January 13th, 2023 at 21:49, Daniel Meißner wrote: > Hi Guix, > > when I invoke Seahorse, the password manager, via Gnome shell it does > not start up. It does not even show up in the activity panel at the > top. However, when I spawn a terminal and enter `seahorse' at the > command-line it starts up instantly. Does anyone have a clue what's > going on? I use Seahorse in guix 9cb42f7 and it works alright. It is in the list of applications and I can launch it from Alt+F2 normally. Could you provide the information provided by the "guix describe" command?