On Sunday, January 15th, 2023 at 19:38, Daniel Meißner wrote: > Hi Luis, > > Am 14. Januar 2023 17:29:04 MEZ schrieb Luis Felipe luis.felipe.la@protonmail.com: > > > I use Seahorse in guix 9cb42f7 and it works alright. It is in the list of applications and I can launch it from Alt+F2 normally. > > > Ah, I've never tried launching it via Alt+F2. That works and is much better than launching a terminal emulator first and than typing seahorse at the prompt. However, clicking on the icon in the list of applications does not work for me. Is this working for you? It works for me. > > Could you provide the information provided by the "guix describe" command? > > My Guix is 5e4ec82, pulled on January 11. It is also working for me on guix fb3085e, from Jan 14. I'd probably try each of the following to see if the problem goes away: 1. Alt+F2, type the letter r and then Enter. That should reload GNOME Shell 2. Log out and log in again 3. Reboot 4. Upgrade Guix System and user profile But that's just a guessing game :)