unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
From: Ruben Safir <ruben@mrbrklyn.com>
To: rms@gnu.org
Cc: tirifto@posteo.cz, help-guix@gnu.org, gnu-system-discuss@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Thoughts on the Joint statement on the GNU Project
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 22:53:08 -0400	[thread overview]

On 10/14/19 10:32 PM, Richard Stallman wrote:
> Selam G is a frantic person who misunderstood my words.  Perhaps she
> did not know the meaning of the expression, "present oneself as" and
> equated it to "be".  Her moral fault was being too quick to demonize
> and attack.

No that wasn't it.  It was purposeful and malicious entrapment on her
part.  There is nothing to give her a pass on.  As soon as she got what
she wanted out of you, which was all entirely innocent and
non-provocative, she said flatly that she should would make it public
with the goal of embarrassing you and ruining your reputation.

There was NOTHING innocent about her actions or her purpose.  She was a
bad apple from the start, and was interested in any discussion or logic.
 She was trolling for what she thought was tasty bits and she got what
she wanted.  And YOU have refused to defend yourself against something
that was completely innocent.  Get with it.  This person intentionally
raped you and abused you and it cost you way too much when you did
NOTHING wrong.

You think that if your nice and kind that you will placate these animals
and you will not.  They are reckless, vicious and complete wackos.

Ruben

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.brooklyn-living.com