unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Question about sending in patches
@ 2021-04-14 23:11 Zelphir Kaltstahl
From: Zelphir Kaltstahl @ 2021-04-14 23:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hello Guix users!

A while ago I sent in a patch to add a package, but I realize, that I might have
made a mistake, by attaching the git patch file, instead of copy pasting its
content as a message.

Should I send a new patch with the patch as the only text in the e-mail?

Would this conflict with the possibly wrongly sent patch?

Best wishes,
Zelphir

--
repositories: https://notabug.org/ZelphirKaltstahl