Hi, > Why don't you have a go? :) Then I would first need some hours of lessons from somebody who explains me everything! Kind regards Gottfried Am 08.01.23 um 12:01 schrieb (: > On Sun Jan 8, 2023 at 10:59 AM GMT, Gottfried wrote: >> Does that mean there is a bug in the file? and I have to wait until Guix >> updates the package : paps? > > This is fairly easy to fix, and isn't exactly a bug; it's just the package is written > for the old source. We just need to add the various autotools (autoconf, libtool, m4, > automake, etc) to the package's NATIVE-INPUTS until it works. Why don't you have a go? :) > > -- ( --