* IceCat has not normal DuckDuckGo search, only html both!
@ 2021-01-01 15:49 znavko--- via
From: znavko--- via @ 2021-01-01 15:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hello! Happy New Year!

Can you advise me something for get back my DuckDuckGo search in IceCat 60.6 1esr (64bit)?

I have not "Search form" in my icecat, I use url field for input search phrase. It worked before I reinstalled Guix 3 weeks ago.

Now DDG search that was in Icecat from the box does not get search phrase from url field! It just opens html.duckduckgo.com/html page.
Picture ddg_1

The other DDG was added from that exactly page html.duckduckgo.com/html and it successfully get search phrase from url field.
Picture ddg_2
I have only those two search. Is there any way to add normal DDG?
Picture ddg

Also, I have another account "mom" where ddg works fine from the box. How to deal with this confuse?