Hello! Happy New Year! Can you advise me something for get back my DuckDuckGo search in IceCat 60.6 1esr (64bit)? I have not "Search form" in my icecat, I use url field for input search phrase. It worked before I reinstalled Guix 3 weeks ago. Now DDG search that was in Icecat from the box does not get search phrase from url field! It just opens html.duckduckgo.com/html page. Picture ddg_1 The other DDG was added from that exactly page html.duckduckgo.com/html and it successfully get search phrase from url field. Picture ddg_2 I have only those two search. Is there any way to add normal DDG? Picture ddg Also, I have another account "mom" where ddg works fine from the box. How to deal with this confuse?